His Mistress

Being Jensen's mistress in secret for about a year. Then you find out he's been leading you on about his marriage being over.

Warnings: cheating, language, lying/secrets.

I have nothing against Danneel, at all. I LOVE them together, they are major goals. This was based off a mixture of an imagine I saw and a dream I had.

To say that it knocked the wind out of me would be an understatement. It almost put me on my ass. And I started thinking... how did I end up here? How did I let myself get caught up in this? How did I let myself become this girl?

I mean, the first time it happened with us it was just a drunken mistake I barely remembered.

Flashback

I opened my eyes and found myself with a man in my bed. I groaned as the room was spinning as the hangover rushed into action. I jumped out of bed to my feet to get to the bathroom; making it just in time to puke.

As I brushed my teeth I tried to search my brain for what the hell happened last night.

We had a cast and crew party. I got really drunk. I could see flashes of things, and people, then nothing. It all goes black. I don't even know who it is that's in my bed.

So I went back to my room to find out who my mystery guest was.

But when I pulled the blanket back some and saw his face I gasped, making him stir a little. "No, no, no.... fuck." I grumbled and started pacing.

He took in a deep breath then opened his eyes. I watched as he realized he wasn't at home, and he sat up quickly. "Oh fuck. Addie?"

I nodded, "Yeah, Jensen. Oh my God, what the hell did we do last night?" I went out to the living room and threw myself on the couch, looking up at the ceiling. How could I do this? He's married.

After a couple minutes he walked out dressed in his clothes from last night. "Addie, I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened exactly, but I'm sorry I have involved you in this." He sounded actually worried about me.

"No, I'm the one who is sorry. You're married." He sat next to my head and stroked my hair sweetly. "What do you remember?" He asked me softly, I took a breath, "Drinking, a lot. Then not much."

He smiled, "Well, you and I found each other and you asked what was wrong." A bit more came back to me as he spoke. "Yeah, that's right. You looked really sad, and you said that... you think you're ending your marriage." I almost whispered as if the words were dirty.

He nodded, "And you were so worried about me. Then I don't know... I walked you here to your door and I kissed you. I made that first move on you."

Flashes of him and I played in my mind. "Why did you kiss me? You're married." He sighed, "Danneel and I had a horrible fight. It was stupid of me to put you in the middle of this. I'm so sorry I did that."

I bit my lip and nodded, "Yeah, this was a mistake. We need to never speak of it again. Okay? It never happened." "Alright. I hope you can still work with me."

End of flashback

That was about a year ago.

But we didn't let go of that night. It quickly became an affair, and he was telling me he was unhappy with Danneel. That he was leaving her.

So many times we had that conversation. I should've ended it. But, he's become distant lately. He's been hiding behind work, and going to see her 'to figure out how to end it all'. He kept telling me he had to find the right way to leave her.