It's not easy

You are an actress. You dated Jensen then after a very public split you filmed a movie together. But it's hard for you to see him and pretend to be alright.

Warnings: sadness, drinking, smut

It's been a while since I updated this book! I was struggling to find ideas, but found a couple typed up in my phone.

I pulled at my dress. I'm on my way to the premier of the movie I did with Jensen a little while back. We filmed it only two months after we broke up. It was hard for a bit, but actually it eventually felt like old times. We got along amazingly, and even the on-screen romance stuff we had to do went pretty well.

But as soon as filming ended we went back to not ever acknowledging one another. Tonight though, we are back face to face. And I'm not sure how to interact with him anymore.

 And I'm not sure how to interact with him anymore

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I walked along the carpet, camera flashing. Jensen was just ahead of me starting his interviews. We had a couple spots to stop and talk to people before we were going to be inside.

 We had a couple spots to stop and talk to people before we were going to be inside

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I got to my first spot. She was nice, complimented my dress and said I looked really nice. I was awkward but thanked her and told her she looked lovely herself.

"How was it to work with Jensen? He sure had a lot to say about it." I knew she was baiting me, making it seem like he had anything negative to say about me. But I know better, and I know Jensen better than to be tricked so easily. I smiled, "It was definitely an experience. He is very talented, and always keeps me laughing and looking forward to work every day."

"Well said. And no bad blood after the break up, clearly." She stated, though it was sort of a question for me to answer. I shook my head, "No, none. We will always be friends. I adore him in the way that he puts work as such a high priority and doesn't let out personal past keep us from creating things like this together."

He appeared behind me with a laugh and killer smile, then moved to the side to speak. "Hey, what is going on over here?" I smiled at him, "Oh you know, talking about how obnoxious you are." I teased.

He chuckled and shook his head, "Oh I'm pretty sure you are the obnoxious one. But I have to say... you look beautiful." I giggled as my face heated up. Damn the way it still gets to me when he gives me an honest compliment.