Break up

Dating Jensen for over two years, but the distance causes a break up and he doesn't handle that very well.

Warnings: drinking excessively, drunk dialing, break up, language?, sad Jensen.

I have been with Jensen for 2 1/2 years, and mostly it's been amazing. But lately things have gotten hard for me. I'm alone in our big house a lot because he's gone for work so much, causing me to feel very unimportant. It also doesn't help when people make comments about us being apart so much. Their opinions can be very rough on me.

I posted a picture of our big bed with me sprawled out in the middle and said 'One perk of being home alone is getting the big bed all to myself.' and a LOT of people said things about how I was always left alone. That if I was so important to him, why does he leave me alone? Which of course is because his JOB takes him away. It isn't because he just wants to leave me behind for fun, it's work.

Most of the time I can tune it out. But lately it's been hard. I know he loves me. I just wish his life made it easier for him to show it. When push comes to shove his job come before me. To a point yes, it should. But once in a while it would be nice to just feel like I come first. I shouldn't always be last.

So, after I thought about it... probably over thinking... I sent him a message.

Me: When you get time for me, we should talk.

I was a little more angry than I thought. All because he's working. I shouldn't feel this crappy, or mad. I knew what I was signing up for. But this stuff happened a lot; a missed phone or Skype call, or cancelled plans/trips because something came up with work.

The next night he hadn't messaged me back which only made this all worse.

Then he called me. I sighed, "Hello?" "Hey, baby. I'm sorry it took so long. We were out late last night, then I woke up late and set was crazy today." He said like it was any other phone call.

"No, I get it." I said sharply. "What's wrong? Your message seemed angry, and you don't sound happy." He said casually.

"Because I guess I'm not, Jense." I admitted to him. "Oh. What happened? What's wrong baby? Talk to me." "I try to. All the time. But you're always busy these days. We used to talk on the phone all the time." I snapped.

"Baby, it's for my job. It was ONE Skype date, and I'm really sorry." "That's just it, it isn't just one, Jensen. You have to cancel stuff all the time. It's always our plans that get crushed. And I hate it. I'm stuck missing you all the time." My voice broke, and the tears that had already filled my eyes started to spill down my cheeks.

"No, baby, don't cry. Please. I'm sorry. You know this job requires a lot of my time. And I know it sucks when we can't see each other for a while. I miss you too, you know."

Then the words just came out. "Maybe I can't do this anymore, Jense." "Baby, don't say that. We can work this out. Please. Let me make this up to you. I love you so much, and I'm sorry."

My heart ached even more. "I love you too, but I don't think I can take this anymore. So I want out. I'll be out of the house before you're done filming this season." Which would be about two months from now.

"Baby, please. Are you serious? You want to be done? Be broken up? You're really leaving me?" His voice was breaking too. "I feel like I have to. I'm sorry." I chewed on my lower lip.

He sighed heavily, he was holding back tears of his own. I could hear it. "Well, if you want to break up then I guess that's how it is. I uh... you can take your time leaving the house, okay? And if you change your mind tomorrow after you're calm just... call me." "I'm sorry, I don't think I'm going to." And I hung up on him quickly.