Meeting J2 Pt. 2

Second and final part. It's a little over 3,000 words. IT CONTAINS SMUT. Still written from the point of view of Alivia.

Warnings: language, SMUT.

Three weeks and about a dozen hang-outs later...

I was going to have both the boys over to my house; Jensen for the first time. I spent an entire day cleaning and obsessing over it all being perfect.

Jared: Hey, I have to bail. I'm not feeling very well. Rain check?
Me: Of course. I'll see you when you feel better.

I had to call Jensen now, and give him a chance to bail as well. We have yet to hang out just the two of us besides that first night at the bar.

"Hey, Liv. What's up?" I smiled just hearing his voice, crap. I'm in deep.

"Hey, Jensen. Uh, Jared just back out for tonight. He doesn't feel good. Do you still want to come over and have a movie night just us?" I asked nervously. I really have felt that there's something growing between me and Jensen. At least on my end I feel a vibe.

He chuckled, "Yeah, I'm still down for a movie night. I'll be there in about an hour, Liv." "Okay, see you in a bit then."

When the doorbell rang about an hour later I suddenly felt nervous. But I put on my best smile and opened the door. There was Jensen with a grin of his own, looking like a damn model.

 There was Jensen with a grin of his own, looking like a damn model

"Hey, Jay. Come on in." He followed me in and shut the door. "Hi, Liv. Your place looks great." He complimented sweetly. "Thanks. Want a tour before we watch a movie?" He put a bag of snacks down and nodded at me. "Yeah, sure."

I was fighting huge butterflies. Being alone with him was both exciting and terrifying. I am growing feelings for him, and I'm nervous that he won't like that.

"...And this is the bathroom, those are the two guest rooms.." I pointed to each of the doors, then my closed bedroom door. "And my room." I finished up our tour.

He smiled, "I can see why you can rent this place out. It's beautiful." He complimented as he glanced around. "Thanks, this is my goal home in the next couple years. I'm starting my search for Inn properties tomorrow." I told him as we walked back toward the living room.

"That's awesome, Liv. I'm sure it'll work out amazingly."

We sat down on the couch and got comfy as I brought up a movie. He smiled at me, "Ready?" He asked. I nodded and pulled my blanket over both of our laps before hitting the play button on my remote. There was already tension building for me.

As the movie went on his arm ended up around me, so I snuggled a little closer into his side. He didn't seem to mind. The more we sat here like this the closer we seemed to get. There was more and more sexual feeling tension building.

"Liv?" Jensen whispered. I took a breath and turned to see he was already looking at me softly. I watched his eyes glance down to my lips, then back at my eyes questioningly. I leaned toward him slowly, afraid if I spoke my voice would crack or something.