Self-defense

You are engaged to Jensen, and the story got out about a bar fight you all got into. 

Warnings: Mentions of violence, fighting. It's shorter than a lot of my other ones. 

I sat to the side of the stage with Misha as Jensen was up on stage for his panel. I love watching him like this. He loves time with his fans, and he gets so into it; even when it's just him on the stage. We got engaged six months ago - and we're getting married in two.

He smiled at the next person to ask a question. "What's your favorite thing to do on set?" He thought for a moment. "Um, are we talking besides messing with people?" Everyone laughed, he looked over at poor Misha and grinned.

"Any of it." She replied sweetly. "Well, probably messing with people. We really enjoy our pranks around set. Jared is the king, there's no denying that. But I love when I can simply mess with someone off camera and make them mess up their lines."

I patted Misha's knee. "Poor Mish." He chuckled, "I'm glad I have you in my corner, because that part is typically focused on me."

Jensen winked at me as he turned the other way. "Hi there." "Hi. Um, my question is about a story reported a couple weeks ago about you and your fiancé."

Well shit. I had a feeling that would come up at some point today. I instantly knew exactly what she was talking about. Misha grabbed my hand, seeing the drop in the look on my face. "It's alright, we all know that." He whispered to me. I nodded and smiled. "I know. Just not my proudest moment." He chuckled, "Hey, you were protecting your man."

I watched Jensen sighed and rub his jaw. "I believe I know what you are referring to. But can you be a little more clear just so we're on the same page?" He teased.

The fan laughed nervously but said, "Yeah. Um, there was a report that you two were involved in a bar fight." He sighed, but smiled. "Yes, we were. Um, what is your question about it?" "What happened? I'm sorry, it just seems so out of character for you two."

"Okay, first let me start this off by saying I do not condone violence. I know the Winchesters think otherwise, but in the real world violence should not be your go-to. However, on the flip side... if you are forced to defend yourself or your loved ones... that's a different story."

He caught my eye and smirked. "So, we were at this bar in Austin, she and I were just having a good night. This guy like knocked into her. She stood her ground, but he didn't care. So when he bumped into her roughly again, she said 'Excuse you.' But the guy took one look at her and just like scoffed. He blew her off and said 'Get over it, lady.'" They all made a gasping sound.

Misha patted my leg, "I love this story." He teased. I blushed.

"Now, if you have ever met my stubborn, strong-willed fiancé, you will know that this comment was a big mistake. She glared at him, not caring that he had a foot and over a hundred pounds on her. She said 'No, watch yourself.' He stupidly laughed and pushed her, on purpose. I stepped between them and shoved him away, asking what the hell his problem was."

He cleared his throat, that protective anger coming back on his face. "The guy swung on me. So, I defended myself. His friend quickly realized that his drunk friend was losing this little scuffle. He went to step in, but my little firecracker..." He laughed and stopped to look at me with that sexy smirk.

"She stepped in his way and told him not to even try it. He went to grab her to move her out of his way, without hurting her. Well.... that was an even bigger mistake than his friend's comment. She saw he was about to help his friend tag-team me, so she clocked him. I mean, hard. He stumbled, probably because he really didn't expect it. But you know... He then looked at her and went to move around her again as I hit his friend again. As he got in her space she grabbed him, took out his knee and punched him again. Dude fell to the ground. We all sort of paused, staring at each other in shock. I looked at her and she shrugged."

I again shrugged.

"So, I looked to the first guy again and took a step back. I just sort of went, 'We call this a misunderstanding?' He nodded as his buddy got up. So I nodded and moved back to my little warrior. They moved a bit further away from us, and we just sort of finished our drinks, closed our tab and left."

Everyone was sort of laughing at this point. "So, yes. It was true. But it was me defending her, and then her protecting me. Baby, come here?" He asked looking at me. I blushed and went to say no but Misha stood me up and clapped.

As people cheered I walked up and Jensen pulled me to his side, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "So, just know... violence isn't the answer, but don't be afraid to defend yourself or protect your fiancé. Even when you're only 5'2." He teased and kissed my temple.

I waved at everyone, and stole his microphone. "Not my proudest moment, guys. I am not a violent person but those protective instincts kicked in." "Isn't she impressive?" Jensen teased.

After the events of the day were over Jensen and I went to dinner with Jared, Gen, Misha, Rob, and Rich. It was a lot of fun. Rob and Rich of course teased me about the whole bar fight thing. But ultimately said they were impressed and proud of me for protecting Jensen.

When it was pretty late we got back to the hotel and crawled into bed. "I love you." Jensen mumbled as he buried his face into my neck and kissed it. I giggled and ran my finger tips up and down his spine. "And I love you."

"Well, why don't I show you how much I love you?" He said as his hands moved to tease the waistband of my shorts. I smiled, "I think I'd really like that, Jay." He kissed my lips before saying, "Good."