Babies?

You and Jensen have a daughter. You take her to pick him up from the end of filming for the season. Then you get to have a night together thanks to Jared.

Warnings: child, SMUT

I was taking our sweet Natalie to go get her daddy. He is almost done filming for the season, so we are going to spend a few days in Vancouver, then pack up and take a family trip.

She is a daddy's girl even with barely seeing him in person in her five months of life. I think she is going to speak soon and I have a feeling it will be 'Dada' first, no matter how much I'm trying for 'Mama'.

I got her all ready, with our bags already in the car, and smiled down at her. "Hi, sweet girl. You wanna go see daddy?" Her entire face lit up at the word 'daddy'. As much as I want her first word to be mama, I love how much she loves him. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of her precious bright smile.

I sent it to Jensen.

Me: Someone is ready to come see her favorite guy. About to head to the airport. See you soon, goober.

I cuddled her, kissing her face to make her giggle. That adorable baby giggle gets me every time. She is perfect in my eyes. "Mama loves you, Natalie. Let's get going, let's go see your daddy." I put her in her car-seat and buckled her up.

Jensen's sister, Mackenzie, drove us to the airport so our car wouldn't be left there. She kissed all over her giddy niece before leaving us there.

I pushed the cart with the bags and her seat on it through the airport to our gate. She was playing with her feet as she looked around. I hoped she would do okay on the flight. She's only flown once before, and we were with Jared and Jensen.

Once boarded I saw Jensen had messaged me back as I went to turn it off.

Jay: God she's beautiful. I cannot wait to have you both here. Call when you land.

I smiled to myself and then decided to post the picture.

When you are on your way to see your daddy there's only smiles

When you are on your way to see your daddy there's only smiles. #NatalieAckles #BabyAckles #StraightUpDaddysGirl'

Then I turned my phone off, and smiled looking down at Nat. She was falling asleep, still buckled into her car-seat.

User: Okay, cutest baby ever.
User: She is getting so big! Look at that adorable smile!
User: She looks like Jensen!
Jensen: That's my whole heart right there. My girl, just like her mama.
Jared: And her crazy uncle! See you soon, Nat!
Gen: Oh my sweet girl! Tom is ready for another play date.

Jensen came into view as we walked on set. Cliff picked us up, and was now walking with us to see our guy. His back was to us, looking at the script in his hand.

So I snuck up and tapped his shoulder. He turned slowly then quickly as he saw it was us, and his smile went ear to ear. "There's my girls! Hi, baby. Hi, princess!"