Meeting J2 Pt 1

I came up with another Jensen one finally, it isn't anything special, but it will be in two parts. The second part, which I'll post soon, will have smut in it but this part will not.

Going to Austin and meeting Jared, and then Jensen.

Written from the point of view of Alivia, and partly Jensen.

Warnings: none, I think.

I was ecstatic to be going to Austin, Texas for Memorial Weekend, and into the next couple weeks of the summer. My grandma's house there was left to me two years ago when she passed. I'm taking six weeks off work to start my summer off where I did as a kid.

It's very different than my life in Michigan. The weather is extremely different, the people are different. And, the landscape is gorgeous around here. 75% of the year I rent it out so I can afford to keep it. It's not easy to manage it all the time, but I have help.

I pulled up to the house, and smiled to see the woman who runs it for me; Kate. She does all the day to day things since I don't even live in the state.

"Hey, Kate. It's nice to see you." I greeted her as I got out of my truck. She smiled back at me, "Hey, Alivia. How was your trip?"

"It was long, but it's good to be here. What's got you here today?" I asked, grabbing my suitcases from the backseat. I hadn't expected to see her today.

"I just wanted to double check it was ready for you to get here." She said with a polite smile. "Oh. Well, thank you. I really appreciate you." I said as I walked up a little closer to the house, near her.

"It's good to see you again. I am on my way to my other job, so I'll see you in a few weeks." She told me. I nodded, "Of course. See you later, Kate." I waved as she went to her car.

Once inside the house I started to get settled. I put my clothes away, and opened the curtains. It looked in order. But I had to switch the alarm codes to my personal ones – I always switch them when I'm here from the normal ones.

On my second night there I decided to go out to a bar to drink. And after a little while I was greeted by a nice guy. 

"Hi, my name's Jared

"Hi, my name's Jared." I smiled at the tall, shaggy-haired guy in front of me. His smile was dimpled and bright. I stuck out my hand, "Hi, I'm Alivia."

He shook my hand. "It's nice to meet you." I eyed him suspiciously. "You look really familiar." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck before looking at me a little nervously. "Uh, TV? Do you happen to watch Gilmore Girls? Or Supernatural?"

I snapped my fingers and pointed at him with a big smile, "Gilmore Girls! That's what it is! Rory's boyfriend Dean!" I said excitedly. He nodded with a smile but seemed a little uncomfortable and embarrassed. "Yeah, that's me." "You're awesome." I complimented him.