Photo Shoot Surprise

You are newly engaged to Jensen. You decide to get a boudoir photo shoot done to surprise him.

Warnings: boudoir photos (they will be shown not described), language, implied sex.

Jensen and I are a house divided when it comes to professional football. He is a true Texas boy, and, bless his heart, loves the Cowboys. I, however, fell in love with the Patriots as a young girl and have stayed true to them.

So, we are at opposing ends on who is the better team, who we watch when they play at the same time, and who has the better coaches/franchise. We have been told by many people it's a riot to watch us when we get going about it.

Since we recently got engaged I decided that while he was gone filming season four I would do a little photo shoot from him; as well as for myself. I packed my favorite lingerie, as well as his favorite on me, some cute lacy underwear, and some jerseys.

I pulled up to the girl's studio and hopped out with a big smile. I was so excited to get this done for myself more so than for Jensen. Almost all the reviews I have read on getting photos like this done say you leave feeling really great about yourself.

I'm typically pretty confident, but I do have my moments like everyone does. I walked in and she smiled hugely at me, "Hey, Addie. Are you excited?" I nodded, "I am so excited! Let's get to it!"

She showed me where to change. I did one of the jersey's first, paired with matching team color lacy cheeky underwear. I fussed with my loose curls, and checked my make-up before I walked out to the room where there's a bed, a fuzzy rug and a big window.

"Ooo! I love this look! Jensen is going to lose his mind." She complimented as I walked out.

 Three hours, five outfits, and learning a ton of poses later I was walking out feeling so empowered. It was a lot more work than I thought, but so much fun. I couldn't wait to get the proofs back and get prints of the ones I like.

Jensen videoed me about ten minutes after I got home. "Hey, baby. Damn, what are you all dolled up for?" I smiled at him as I thought of an excuse. "Hey, honey. Just felt like getting myself ready for the day. It's been a while since I got all fancy."

He licked his lower lip, "Hey, I'm definitely not complaining. You know I love how you look all the time, but damn you look sexy baby." I giggled and fluffed my hair, "Thanks, I feel pretty good. How is your day?" I changed the subject.

.
.
.
Two weeks later I was picking up a couple pictures, just in time for Jensen to come home tomorrow. I decided to put a couple in frames and wrap them, but hang the one I knew would probably be his favorite above our bed. I wanted him to see the others first, then when we go to our room for some fun he would see that one.

He got home just before dinner, and I insisted he leave his bags by the hallway and sit with me. I kissed him a million times between fixing up dinner.

When we were ready to sit for dinner I smiled at him. "So, I have a couple surprises for you, honey." I said making him smile and look curious.

"Oh yeah?" I nodded, going to the cabinet I had them hidden in. "Do you remember a couple weeks ago when you videoed me and I had my hair and make-up done?" He nodded, that sexy smirk covering his face as he pictured it. "Definitely. Why?"

"I uh... had some pictures done. I wanted to do something just for you." He eyed the three wrapped things in my hands; the ones in frames for him to take to Vancouver with him. "Ooo, pictures of my baby? Give me." He rubbed his hands together excitedly with that big goofy grin on his face.

I watched his face as he opened the first one.