Chapter 15

Sierra's POV

"Mom you have to wake up." she groaned rolling over on her stomach. I shook her again it was way past noon and she hasn't woken up yet.

I went to shake her again when she pulled me into the bed with her trapping my hands to my sides.

"Mom.." I whined and she giggled.

"You know I love you right sierra?"

I nodded my head and she kissed my cheek letting me go and jumped off the bed. "Let's go to the mall!" She exclaimed clapping her hands.

You wouldn't even think just moments ago I was basically pulling her out of the bed. She had more energy than me sometimes.

"Why the mall? don't you already have enough clothes." I grumbled standing up.

"Yeah but you need school supplies and I have to get your uniform you start next week along with shay."

I tripped over my own foot did I just hear correctly? School uniforms!

I turned around to face my mother. "School uniforms? did you just say I have to wear uniform!"

I was disgusted in all my twelve years of school experience I never had to wear uniform. They pick the ugliest piece of clothing possible put the school name on it and call it uniform.

"This is public school sierra we're in texas not LA things are different here now go get ready." she shooed me out the room before I could protest.

"What's with the grimace face?" shay laughed while I just glared at her.

"Well I wouldn't be laughing If I was you we both start school next week and have to wear uniforms." she stopped laughing and frowned.

"Eww what type of school are we going to?" I shrugged.

"Get ready we're leaving for the mall in about an hour." she nodded and we both went to get ready.

Once dressed and ready to go we waited for my mom downstairs by the door. Maddie and demi were going with us I don't know why mom invited them.

We haven't talked since the incident in the kitchen unless we had to. Shay already didn't like madison so between the death glares they gave eachother and the silent car ride.

Lets just say that I was not only uncomfortable but this whole thing was awkward. Like what type of family doesn't even speak to eachother. I'll tell you a dysfunctional all one.

Finally we arrived at the mall and I took shays hand and we raced off towards the entrance. Just because they were are ride doesn't mean we have to shop with them.

"Sierra! Shay! Wait for us." mom hollered and half the parking lot turned around.

Shay and I groaned as the curious stares we got from the shoppers. "Your mom is so embarrassing sometimes. She just gave the whole parking lot our names."

"Don't run off like that." dallas scolded. Once she caught up to us.

Between demi looking like she's an undercover cop with her sunglasses and all black outfit and mom being loud and embarrassing.

I just wanted to get as far away from them as possible.

Demi and mom were headed towards target and me maddie and shay stopped at the entrance.

"I'm not going in there. Shay and i will meet you later we're going to check out some stores you know for our age.."

"Did you just imply that me and your mom are old?" demi laughed shaking her head this is the first time i heard her laugh since we got here.

"Well you aren't getting any younger.." I trailed off not wanting to go their.

Mom glared at me, "Just go! meet us at the food court in one hour and take maddie with you." she says before she pulled demi into the store.

I glanced over at maddie who shrugged and began walking in a different direction this is going to be a long day.

Three store's later we all went in Gucci of course we weren't going to buy anything just window shop. Shay and i were with the sales person trying on watches.

"This watch is so sexy." shay purred, causing both me and the sales lady to chuckle.

"How much?" I asked pointing to the watch shay was wearing.

"2,183 dollars."

"As in us dollars?" She nodded, well shit why would I pay two thousand dollars for a watch when I can get the time on my phone for free?

Shay handed the watch back to the sales person and we looked around the store a little more.

"Wait do you know what I just realized?" shay says. "I haven't seen maddie in a long time."

That caused me to drop the bags that I was holding. "What do you mean you haven't seen her!" I practically shouted.

"She was right-" I turned around to were maddie once stood and there was an empty space she was gone.

All color drained from Shays face "Oh shit we lost maddie!" we both ran out of the store.

She couldn't have been more right we lost maddie and my mom was going to kill me.