Chapter 10

Sierra's POV

I was violently woken up by the sheets getting ripped from my body. I was about to scream but a hand covered my mouth. I began to panic was I getting kidnapped?

"Don't scream." the stranger warned which I recognized as Luke. Standing beside him was Emma and Xavier all dressed in black.

If it was any other situation I would laugh at their matching outfits. It was weird they seem so used to doing illegal stuff like this.

"What the hell?" I whisper shouted at them slapping Luke's hand away from my mouth. Now that I know its not some sick serial killer. I was livid they broke into my house!

"Its twelve." Emma shrugged like it was nothing, "And I see you are not ready." she noticed my lack of clothing.

"Well excuse me for wanting to be asleep at this hour like normal people!" I Retorted sarcastically.

"I'm sorry does the little princess want to sleep?" she fake pouted.

I grumbled, muttering color words that I wouldn't dare say to her face. "How did you get in my house?" I asked once I was dressed and sneaking out the window.

We were on our way to the house they showed me earlier. "That's for us to know and for you to never find out." Xavier smirked

I grunted crossing my arms over my chest and continued to walk once we were at the house they started discussing the plan.

"Nobody's home so this should be easy." Emma informed us that the couple that lived in the house were out. "Sierra you're practically bate if you see anything or if they return you distract them and we will be out"

I can't believe this I was being used!.

"So basically if anything happens I take all the blame and get caught." they shrugged nodding their heads.

"Let's just get this over with. I want to go back to sleep and forget ever meeting you and all this happened." I said.

"Ouch that hurt baby doll." Xavier dramatically held his chest. I rolled my eyes. Punching him in the shoulder.

After discussing more of the plan Emma and Luke climbed over one of the gates. Leaving me stunned, I could never. I had as much muscle as a 10 year old boy.

Xavier went a different way but I honestly didn't care. I just wanted to go home. Everything was going good until a dark SUV pulled up.

Oh shit, I thought at the same time a loud scream came from the house and I siren went off. It was their alarm system someone must of activated it.

A man got out the car running towards the house I stayed in the shadows not knowing what to do. "Run!" I heard luke shout that was all I needed to know.

I booked, Running down the street. I could hear heavy footsteps pounding against the concrete behind me which let me know whoever it was is gaining on me.

I pushed myself faster I couldn't go back to my house what if they followed me there and told mom. I can't have anyone know about this. After ten minutes of Running I couldn't push myself farther.

I collapsed to the ground my throat burning, sweat pouring down my face. I could barely breathe.

"You. Run. Fast." Luke panted I jumped startled when did he get here? was he running after me all this time.

He sat down on the curb beside me, "What happened back there?" I decided to ask, I mean I have a right to know. I'm now involved with this.

"Security breach we know they had cameras and alarms but we hacked in and cut them off. But my idiot brother Xavier doesn't know when not to touch things." did he just day brother?

"Xavier is you brother?" I gasp in disbelief they were nothing alike!

"That's what I just said isn't it?" there was an edge to his voice that I wasn't going to get into or press, obviously him and his brother don't get along.

"Well you didn't have to be rude I was just asking." I replied curtly.

"We should get going you should go home." he says standing up.

"Wait so that's it?" He shrugged continually walking.

"This was a waste of my time." I muttered "What did you guys want from that house?" He stiffened for a moment clenching his jaw.

"None of your business." he spat, "Why do you ask so many questions?"

"I have a right to know! Its not my fault! you guys dragged me into this." I yelled at him. "You brought me into your mess."

His face softened a little, "Sorry." he apologized and with that he left. I definitely wasn't expecting an apology.  I just now realized that i was back at my house. He walked me home.

Finally, I thought. Walking up the drive deciding that I can't climb back up my window alone so I have to use the front door. Just great.

Thank God I bought spare keys or I would be fucked. I quietly opened the door closing it without waking anyone up I tiptoed up the stairs.

I did a happy dance when I caught site of my door I got away with this I happily sighed. But it was only short lived when I opened the door to see no one other then my mom and she did not look happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Update I hope you guys have a wonderful time with your family.