Chapter 22

Viewer discretion advised chapter contains violent scenes that may be intense for some viewers read at you own discretion.

A/n: I personally dont think its as bad or violent as things are going to get in future chapters but i had to warn yall.

Sierra's POV

Day 1

Groaning i tried to lift my head up only for the pounding headache to still my body making me stop all movements. My body ached from head too toe and i squinted my eyes only to find that i was in complete darkness.

I had no re collection of what happened i didn't understand where i was or why i was here. I was confused and scared. I tried to move my hand to brush the hair out of my face only to find that i was chained?

Panic began to kick in as i realized that i was stuck, trapped here in a room that looked like a basement. With no windows completely pitch black.

"Hello?" i called, jiggling the handcuffs. "Someone help! PLEASE LET ME OUT OF HERE."

Loud footsteps shut me up almost immediately as i coward back in to the darkness of the room hoping it would swallow me up before the person who was standing behind the closed door had their way with me.

I cursed myself for being an idiot, Why would i call the people that brought me here in the first place and ask them for help?

The door creaked open and i held my breath. The bright light pierced through the room lighting half of it instantly. My eyes sealed shut, I refused to look up and meet the eyes of my kidnapper.

I felt a hand brush against my cheek and my body shook with fear as i moved away from their touch.

"This is the little girl that beat the shit out of half of my men?" his gruff voice bounced off the walls, sending a jolt of fear down my spine.

"Sir she put up a fight-" Another one began to say.

"Shut up! get her ready for transportation we leave in twenty." I heard footsteps fading. "And this time try not to get the shit beaten out of you."

A door slammed and once again i was engulfed in complete darkness. But i could feel the presence of someone in the room their eyes boring in to me. I heard some type of zapping noise then the whole room was filled with light.

I squinted my eyes adjusting to the light only to find a man kneeling in front of me. A black ski mask covering his face. A scream escaped my lips as i pushed myself back kicking him in the face.

"Ah shit," he cursed stumbling back, "You little bitch i think you broke my nose."

Standing up he held his nose glaring at me. "Ive had enough of your shit already lets get something straight." He pulled out his gun pointing it at my head.

"Do you see this gun?" he asked when i didn't answer he clicked the safety handle off. "Answer me when i speak."

"Y-yes."

"Let me give you a little lesson, from this proximity it will take my bullet exactly 0.05 seconds to reach its chamber and about... hmm 0.15 to reach your head."

Fear was just radiating off of me i knew he could feel it as i saw a bright smile flash underneath his mask. "Try that little stunt again and i will put a bullet in your head faster than you can say help."

I gulped doing as told if i was going to die i didn't want it to be because i wanted to be a smart ass. I just had to do as told until someone either rescues me or i find a way to escape.

He unlocked the handcuff from around my wrist pulling a shirt out of the duffel bag he was holding.

"Put this on." he tossed the sour shirt in my face.

I scrunched my nose. "Is this even clean?" As soon as those words left my mouth I regretted them.

As His fist flew across my face making my head almost do a 360 turn. "How dare you question me?"

He pulled out a knife from his pocket.  God where was he getting all these weapon from? Then he did the unexpected he sliced me right across the cheek.

Not deep but enough to draw blood. I screamed in pain feeling the warm substance trickle down my face.

The door flew open and two other masked men rushed towards us. "C! What the fuck." the one guy shouted snatching the knife out of his hand.

While the other walked up to me holding a cloth to the side of my face applying pressure to stop the bleeding. Hot tears were streaming down by swollen face. I continued to cry as the guy that slashed the side of my face was escorted out.

But it still didn't give me any comfort he was still here and I was still with the people that took me.

Once the bleeding had stopped i was all out of tears. I put the shirt on that was given to me before my hands were again handcuffed behind my back this time.

Looking down at my feet i realized they weren't only tied together by some rope but i was also barefoot now.

"What do you guys want from me?" I found myself desperately asking, "Money-" Laughter filled my ears as my kidnapper slapped his knee.

"Oh Sierra , You really are Naive aren't you? Such a shame that you ended up with this fate." He remarked walking towards the door.

"Wait," I stopped him, "What do you mean fate? whats going to happen to me?"

He stood one foot out the door, "Your family should really watch who they cross Sierra." He paused, "And for whats going to happen to you, Welcome to the trade."

As i watched the door shut i prayed that he was talking about some Pokemon trading cards game , and not what i think he was talking about i just prayed that my mom realized that i was missing.

I just hope she finds me and soon.