Chapter 20

Sierra POV

"Sierra are you okay?! Are you hurt?" Mom rushed over to my side checking my body for Injuries.

Since rob got escorted out his boss called my mom to pick me up and now here we are outside of the hall.

My whole family standing before me.

"I'm fine mom." she pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

Robs boss who I learned name was Steven cleared his throat. Mom didn't let me go but lifted her head from my hair to face him.

"Hello Dallas is it?" He held out his hand for her to shake.

"Yeah and you are?" She didn't miss a beat.

He chuckled "Excuse my manners I'm Steven jones, CEO of jones corps."

"You work with rob." she scowled.

He chuckled, "Used to, I'm sorry on the behalf of him and all the trouble he has caused. I had no idea about his affairs or what he was doing."

"What do you mean used to? What happen?"

I rolled my eyes. "Out of all of what he just said that's all you hear mom?"

She clamped a hand over my mouth shutting me up.

"Shall we go inside and talk?" she shook her head and nodded as he led us through the hall to the private room I was Just in.

There were only six chairs so mom wasted not time and pulled me into her lap. Causing my dress to lift flashing my lace underwear.

Demi was the first to speak "What the fuck are you wearing?" she stood up shrugging off her jacket placing it on my lap to cover my legs.

"We'll talk about this later." mom whispered in my  ear I was waiting for them to take notice to my attire.

Everyone was so over protective instead of saying anything I rolled my eyes as Steven began telling everyone what happened.

To say they were shocked by what I did would be an understatement mom looked livid.

But I couldn't tell whether she was mad at what I did or on robs part or maybe both. The car ride back home was silent my head was rested on mom's shoulder as Dianna drove.

"How was his family? " maddie suddenly asked. "You know your brother and sisters."

"They are not my family or siblings." I said. "His wife is a bitch though." I went in mom's purse pulling out her phone logging in to her Twitter.

She just glanced down at me not seeming to mind she looked like she was  in another world. Something was on her mind and bugging her.

"What's wrong?" I asked my voice a whisper not wanting everyone to hear.

"Nothing sweetheart I'm just tired." she said faking a yawn.

Finally we were home and the first thing I wanted to do was take a bath and talk to Shay. But to my surprise she wasn't there.

"Where's Shay?" I asked Demi who was in the kitchen with me.

"Um, I think she went to a friends house for the night." she answered taking a sip of her water.

My mood instantly dropped friends? What friends? I was her only friend or so I thought . Just the thought of her replacing me made me want to cry.

Lightly jogging up  the stairs I pulled out my phone dialing Shays number laying on the bed in our room.

"Hello?"  I could hear music and a girl laughing in the background.

"Hey Shay, I didn't know you weren't going to be here. I have so much to tell you."