Chapter 7

A/N I Really love this chapter so early update enjoy comment/Vote

Dallas POV

I look down at my sleeping daughter wondering how all this could of happen. Nothing hurts me more than watching sierra cry herself to sleep. My blood began to boil, how dare Madison talk to her like that. I untangle myself from sierras death grip she had on me.

Covering her up, I slipped out the door closing it quietly behind me hoping to not wake her up. I stormed down the hall way looking for Madison, demi, anyone. I heard chatter still coming from the kitchen.

I jogged down the stairs walking into the kitchen everyone turned around to face me. "What the hell was that?" I shouted making them jump this is not how I expected this trip to turn out.

I'm second guessing even coming here, I feel as if I can't even trust them with sierra alone for three months. Because if something happened to her in their care there's going be hell to pay.

"You're over reacting Dallas, if anything you should be yelling at Sierra." demi said rolling her eye's.

Not liking the way she said my daughters name I walked up to her and gripped the collar of her shirt. "Listen to me and you better listen good." I released her collar stepping back looking around the room.

Control Dallas, control I told myself.

I need to make some things clear so I start with Madison.

"Madison I don't know what the hell your problem with sierra is but you better fix it and straighten your act up real quick." she gulped nodding her head.

"Sierra didn't even want to come here because she hates you guys. Literally hates you guys, do you know how fucked up that is? For your niece and grandchild to not want nothing to do with her family?" I shouted at them.

"Dallas-I.." I cut Maddie off.

"No shut up Madison I have nothing to say to you."

"I forced her to come here so she can at least try to get to know her family. You guys are all she's got, she doesn't have a father he left us." I choked up feeling my own tears fall.

"He left us to be with someone else. I try, I try to be a good mother the best I can. But I don't know how, she doesn't talk to me." I sniffle wiping the tears that kept falling from my eyes.

"She has done nothing to you, nothing to deserve the disrespect that you guys show her its not right she's only 13!" Madison sunk back into her seat mom and demi looked guilty.

"Madison you are older than her, she is your niece for Goodness sake how could you do that? Say those things to her? She is your family." I shouted.

I wasn't only talking to Madison I was talking to everyone.

"You know what I cant...I can't do this." I walked out the room running up the steps. Going into the bathroom and slamming the door behind me. I leaned my back against the door sinking down to the floor.

I put my head in between my knee's and cried, I cried because my life is falling apart. I cried because the pain that sierra might be going through right now. I cried because I'm slowly losing my family.

I cried because sierras dad left us to be with another woman. She hasn't been the same since he left she doesn't talk to me anymore.

Or anyone, she's isolated herself the only person that I actually see her talk to and see her genuinely happy with is shay.

Sierra doesn't smile as much as she used to. Her smile is fake like how Demi's was when she was sierras age. I'm scared, scared that I'm slowly losing my daughter.

Scared that she going to take on some of the family traits like smoking and drinking maybe even self harm.

I can't deal with it, I don't know what to do so far all I know is that she drinks. But she said it was her first time which is hard to believe but I took her word praying that she was telling the truth.

Sierra is my everything and I don't know what I would do without her. I haven't been the best mother but I'm trying. But I can't help but feel as if its already to late. Like She doesn't need me anymore.

Standing up I looked up into the mirror disgusted I looked horrible. Washing my face I opened the bathroom door walking out making my way to sierras room. I opened the door to see she is still sleep she looked so innocent.

But broken, I tiptoed over to her bed taking my place beside her getting under the cover's pulling her to me.

She tucked her head into my neck.

"Mom?" She sleepily whispered.

"Yes baby girl?" She snuggled more into me

"I love you."