Chapter 14

Sierra's POV

"Damn you really punched the shit out of him." shay laughed. I winced as she wrapped my hand up.

"My mom is going to kill me when she finds out." I said.

"Well on the bright side at least he deserved it."

Jumping down from the bathroom counter we strided into the bedroom. That we will be sharing for the next couple months.

"What am I going to do." I grumbled throwing myself onto the bed.

This was too much! My dad returning, my mother is a wreck and emotionally unstable.

The rest of my family hates me, my mom knows about my drinking.

Shay is the only sane person in my life right now. Nothing seems to be going right.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that right now your main focus should be on your mom. She really needs you sierra. " I knew what she was saying was true.

But how am I supposed to help her when I myself don't know what to do.

Wasting no time I rushed Into my mom's room to see her in a fetal position crying her eyes out.

As demi and Madison tried to calm her down. Nothing was working and her sobs grew louder.

I knew what I had to "I got her." demi hesitantly nodded moving to the other side of the room along with madison.

I guess they didn't get the que to leave.

Slipping into the bed I opened my mother's arms. Sliding between them she pulled me even closer to her. Cradling me like a baby

Mom buried her head in my neck as her tears soaked my shirt. Over the years I learned that being close to my mom helps  calm down her down.

And I was the only one that could do it. My mom's vulnerable right now when she gets like this all she wants is me close to her.

Because at times like these before her family decided they wanted to re-enter our lives all we had was eachother.

I was actually creeped out the first time she had a breakdown like this. She was treating me like a baby and I didn't understand why.

Until we went to the doctor and they diagnosed her with separation anxiety disorder.

My mom was one of the few people that had extreme cases if triggered.

Usually this happens when a tramatizing event occurs. That triggers her disorder so now I have to look forward to my mom's excessive clingeness.

"Mom please stop crying it's okay he's gone and isn't coming back ever again." I wiped away at her endless tears that fell down her cheeks.

"Mommy," I kissed her cheek. "I love you so much it's just you and me against the world remember? We don't need anybody as long as we have eachother."

My mom sniffled calming down. "Don't cry over that douchebag he doesn't deserve your tears."

"I love you so much babygirl you don't even know. I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier I shouldn't have ignored you." she apologized sitting up In the bed.

I got up and searched the nearby nightstand for her pills. Once I found them I popped the lid handing her two.

She dry swallowed them before laying back in the bed.

"I just worry about you a lot and I want the best for you. " she wiped the remaining tears.

"I can't believe he came back." her bottom lip trembled. "After all these years he had the nerve to come back."