Chapter 6

Sierras POV

"Sierra wake up." someone whispered in my ear which I soon discovered was mom. I groaned, ignoring her. When all of a sudden I was lifted up from my bed.

The cold night air hitting my bare skin making me shiver. Anyone else would of woken up but me? nope. I let mom carry me outside to the car once I hear the door shut.

I peek out opening my eyes for a quick second to check the time its two in the morning. What the fuck why does our flight have to be so early? Deciding to complain and tell her off later when I'm refreshed.

I pull the hood that I didn't know I had on over my head and push my seat all the way back laying down. Letting sleep take over me once again.

I woke up for the second time to find that I was already on a plane. I must be a heavy sleeper to not wake up when mom was carrying me from the car to the plane.

We are in a private jet which I'm assuming is Demi's. I look over to my side to see mom passed out slightly snoring with her mouth open. I giggled snapping a picture. This picture could come in handy one day for some easy blackmail.

A couple hours later and we finally land, we exited the plane and got in the car that was waiting outside for us. We take off to grandma Dianna's house oh goodie.

"Are you excited to see everyone?" Mom asked turning to face me It took everything in me not to burst out laughing. The fact that she thinks I actually want to see them.

"Sure." no

"Well don't get too excited. I don't want you to hurt yourself." she joked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "What do you expect? For Me to greet them with open arms?" She can't be serious moms acting like these past five years were nothing.

Yup you heard right we haven't seen our 'family' in five years. Occasional calls and text but we haven't seen in five years. Well I haven't, mom said they came down here when I was in the hospital.

But that doesn't count for me I never saw them not that I wanted to anyway.

"Can you at least try? Please baby girl" mom pleaded, woah, she pulled the 'baby girl' card she must really be desperate.

"I'll try no promises."

"That's all I want from you is to at least try." yeah says the one who is leaving in two weeks while I'll have to stay here with them.

Our conversation took up the hole car ride to the house because next thing I know we are pulling up to a driveway. Well I guess its time to face the music.

We get out of the car dragging our luggage behind us. It's hot here, like really hot. I'm breaking a sweat walking up the drive way. Two things I hate most in the world is sweating and insects.

I ring the door bell impatiently waiting for someone to open the door. Silently praying that they have the air condition on in the house. A couple seconds go by and no one has answered the door yet and I'm starting to get pissed.

I repeatedly rang the door bell pushing the button over and over again until the door finally swings open revealing Maddie aka my aunt. She scowls at me I give her the same annoyed look she's giving me right back.

"Dally!" Madison screamed dramatically throwing herself in my mothers arms almost knocking her off her feet. I rolled my eyes already wanting to leave and I just got here. Did I mention I don't like Madison either?

"Let's go inside and we can watch a movie and catch up." mom squealed grabbing Madison's hand. Dragging her inside and up the stairs. Well let's just forget about your daughter standing here.