Chapter 21

Dallas POV

"Something isn't right I can feel it." I said as I called sierra's phone for the tenth time.

Demi rolled her eyes combing her fingers through her hair.

"Dallas she's a teenager she's not going to answer her phone every time her mother calls."

Ignoring her statement I shrugged on my jacket heading for the door.

"Where are you going? Stop overreacting she's fine probably out with her friends!" She argued pulling me back.

I snatched my arms from Demi pushing her back.

"I'm not overreacting you don't have a child demi. You wouldn't understand. You don't know sierra because if you did, you would have known that she's not the type to just not answer her phone. No matter how mad she is with me she always fucking answers."

My chest heaved up and down as I took in a ragged breath. I had a gut feeling something was wrong and every time I got this feeling I'm always right and it's never good.

Call it mother's instinct.

"Okay, okay, calm down." she soothed. "We can figure this out check the GPs on her phone I'll get the car started."

Me , Demi and Madison piled in to the car as I searched her gps plugging it in to the car.

Demi face scrunched in confusion as it showed her location. "It says she's at some type of corner store two miles away from her school. "

My blood ran cold. "I know where that is Bea used to always get my fries from there" Madison says.

"What the hell is my daughter doing across town?" I dialed her number again only for it to go straight to Voice mail.

"Can we just go please?" I begged pleadingly.

Demi nodded wasting no time stomping her foot on the petal as we raced off towards the store.

The car ride to the store was the worst car ride of my life. The underlying thought that my daughter, my world, my life could be in danger was unsettling.

She was my everything I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything happened to her.

Demi pulled up to this corner store where there was police tape and cruisers scurried all down the perimeter of the block.

I didn't wait until the car fully came to a still as I opened the door just about jumping out the car. Towards the crowd of people as the pain in my chest tightened.

"You can't be here this is a crime scene." An officer placed both of his hands on my shoulder turning me around trying to escort me behind the tape.

"Please I'm looking for my daughter. " he frowned eying me up and down before motioning one of his partners towards us.

"Yes boss." the younger officer greeted.

"I need you to take her official statement description of her daughter,. Age etc. Do Not tell her anything about what happened here or the case until we can confirm she's the mother." he ordered. And the blonde haired guy who's shirt said David stiffly nodded his head.

But I only heard half of that. What did he mean by case? Was she hurt I had so many unanswered questions.

I just wanted my daughter.

Giving in I followed, the blonde haired officer towards his chopper. Where Demi and Madison. Were waiting behind the tape pale looks on their faces.

"Did you get any answers? Is she here?" Demi asked.

But I didn't know myself so I decided against saying anything. Turning around to face the officer whose hands now occupied a pin and note pad.