Chapter 23

Viewer discretion advised.

Dallas POV

I was awaken from my slumber to a consistent beeping sound. I moved to sit up  in the bed only to find that my wrist were confined to my side's.

"Dallas! I'm so glad you're awake." My sister said with a smile not quite reaching her eyes.

"What am I doing here? And why am I confined to this bed?" I questioned.

"Well you are here because you fainted, and you're confined because of how you're going to react after you find out what happened to your daughter." she stated nervously.

"What do you mean- " I stopped mid sentence. Searching my brain for the answer. "Demi Where The fuck is my daughter? " I jiggled my wrist trying to slip out of the restraints.

"Just cal- " Demi began.

"I swear too God, Demi if you finish that sentence." I threatened. "Tell me what happened. "

Then she did, a half an hour of her explaining everything. I suddenly regretted asking I thought it was a dream. A horrible nightmare but was only reality.

I took the news better than expected so Demi convinced them to release my wrists.

"What's going on right now? Any leads?" I asked, slipping on my shirt. I was not going to sit in this hospital while my daughter was out there alone.

"A amber alert has been issued all surrounding counties, airports, transportation centers have been notified.  They've lifted security every where and they are gathering a such team as we speak." Demi said.

Still I didn't feel the least bit relieved more needed to be done. "Who would do this? " I sniffle tears gathering in my eyes but I had no time to just sit here and cry.

"I don't know Dallas, but we will find her and whoever did this will pay."

Later on that day I found myself at the police station getting questioned. "Do you have any enemies? Does anyone have anything against you? that would target your daughter to get back at you?"

I sat back in my chair my mind searching for someone, anyone then it hit me.

"His wife." I growled fist clenched, the officer gave me an confused look.

"As in Sierra's father? " I nodded, I was ready to kill I knew they were apart of this some how.

"How did you come up with that assumption? has she said anything -"

"I just know!" I interrupted him, "Sierra told me the night she came home that she said she could make her life a living hell. And to not mess with her." I told them.

He nodded writing something down. "Well I guess it's time to call his wife to the station."

Sierra's POV

Day 1 part 2

A blindfold was placed over my eyes as a needle was injected in my arm. Causing my body to instantly paralyze.

It was weird feeling, I was awake yet couldn't feel any of my limbs. I was hauled over a shoulder like a sack of dead weight.

A gust of wind pierced my skin letting me know I was out side. The sound of crushing gravel and heavy boots filled my ears. As I tried to figure out where I was.