Chapter 16

Sierra POV

We have been running around the mall for a good hour and a half. And there's still no sign of Madison anywhere.

Yeah I might not of been madison's number one fan and wanted her out of my life but not like this.

I was actually worried about her for the first time in my life. Shay and I split up a long time ago to cover more ground.

The mall was huge I don't understand how she could get lost wasn't I supposed to be the younger one?

Yet I had to watch her? I don't get it. I was just about ring shay again when I bumped in to somebody.

"Oh shit sorry." I apologized helping them pick up all of their bags from the floor.

"Its okay really."  the person chuckled  and I stood up to look at them and it had to be the hottest guy I had ever seen.

"I-uh," I couldn't find the words to speak as my eyes gawked at his body.

His dark brown eyes and light brown hair had my mouth dry.  He fit and his blue t shirt tightly hugged his chest. Showing off his ripped muscles.

Out the corner of my eye I caught sight of demi and my mom shit. They looked in my direction but I was quick to duck behind brown eyes tall frame hopping they didn't see me.

"Sierra!" The familiar voice of my mom called and I groaned causing brown eyes to chuckle.

"Mom?" He asked and I nodded.

"Where the hell have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you. I said meet me in the food court in one hour or its been three." she ranted ignoring brown eyes that was standing next to me.

"M-" she cut me off.

"No sierra I gave you one job and that was to be there why haven't you been answering your phone? do you know how worried I was about you? Wondering off from madison like that! You know better."

Wait, back up, rewind and pause. Did she just say madison?

"Did you just say madison?"

"Yes! she has been helping me look for you for hours she said you ran off." that fucking bitch I was livid.

Here I am wasting a good three hours of my life looking for madison when she left us.

But now it's all on me and I'm the one to get yelled at. I saw shay running up to us and she stood beside me.

"Who's the hot guy?" She whispered in my ear.

"I don't know I'm going to fucking kill madison." my jaw clenched.

"Girls let's go it's been a long day." mom looked up at the boy with curious eyes.

"Who are you young man and why are you standing so close to my daughter." I mentally faced palmed nice going mom.

He gulped running his hands through his beautiful hair. "I'm josh ma'am." he outstretched his hand but mom didn't shake it.

Fed up I pushed my mom out the way standing In front of josh. I don't know where the sudden confidence came from but I took his phone out of his hand and added my number to his contacts.

"Call me some time." I winked walking away.

"Oh my gosh! sierra you didn't just do that." shay squealed jumping on my back as I carried us out the mall.

"I can't believe it either." I laughed, maddie scowled stumping her foot before sliding in the back seat of the car.

"I don't know how I feel about you dating." mom suddenly said. "You're not even sixteen yet."

From the passengers side I could here demi laugh. "Dallas lighten up she'll be fine. Did you wait until you were sixteen to have to your first date?"

Mom face flushed as she tried to keep a stern face. "That's different demi, he doesn't count."

"I don't know dallas you and Cole were pretty close." she grinned.

"Who's cole?"  I asked suddenly interested in this conversation. I never hear about any of moms exes.

"Demi, don't. " mom warned.

"He was your mom's first boyfriend and first kiss." she awed. "I remember it like it was yesterday. I was still young but I'm sure grandma can tell you all about it "

The rest of the car ride went like that demi teasing mom. It was nice to finally see the two getting along

It's about time they start acting like sister's.

When we arrived home there was an unfamiliar black Bentley parked outside the house blocking part of the driveway and might I say very expensive.

"Who is that?" Shay wondered aloud and everyone shrugged.

But I had this uneasy feeling that something wasn't right and I was right because as soon as we stride in to the living room there sat.

Dianna and my father sipping on tea laughing It the fuck up. My irregular heart rate sped up just at the sight of him.

He turned around a sarcastic smile on his face.

"Cece, dallas." he greeted and I wanted to lunge at him just for speaking my mother's name.

But Shays grip on my hand was getting tighter. I cringed when he called me cece it struck a nerve within me and he knew that.

"What are you doing here?" mom spat and he flinched at the harshness in her voice.

Good he deserved everything that was coming.

He fixed his tuxedo standing up. "I came here to see my daughter." he said.

I laughed bitterly. "I'm not you daughter, I don't have a father."

"Sierra." Dianna warned but I ignored her.

"Did you not get the memo from our first encounter?" I snatched my hand away from shay taking threatening steps towards him.

"Because I remember very clearly. I told you to stay away from me and this family."

He smirked a smug look on his face. "I'm not scared of you sierra but I have to give you credit you pack a heavy punch."

I heard mom gasp. "You punched him?"

"And you still came back it seems I didn't hit you hard enough." I swung my fist towards his face and he caught my hand expecting it.

"You're to predictable dear daughter."

Using that as a distraction I kneed him in the stomach and he groaned toppling over. I used that time to elbow him In the back as hard as I possibly could and he fell to the floor.

All I saw was red yet again. "Oh my god sierra let him go." mom screamed and I felt too arms wrap around my abdomen.

Kicking and thrashing in her arms I was held down by both demi and dallas.

"Sierra, baby girl, come back to me. it's okay calm down please." listening to my mother's voice I closed my eyes working on steadying my heart rate.

Once calmed down I opened my eyes to see the scared looks of everyone but shay. None of them ever witnessing this side of me before.

The man that labels himself as my father stood up with the help of eddie.

"You need to keep her on a leash." he spat and I struggled to get out of mom's grasp.

"Leave now rob!" My mom commanded but it came out more like a plea.

"I came here to see my daughter but I can't even recognize her anymore. This is your fault dallas you programmed her into hating me."

Mom looked flabbergasted at his revelation. "I did this rob? Really? You did this to your self! You left not me you! what did you think was going to happen? Show up after how many years? And expect us to welcome you with open arms."

He shook his head in disbelief and the next words that flew out of his mouth shocked all of us.

"You'll be hearing from my lawyer's. I'm fighting you for custody of sierra."