Chapter 2

Dallas POV

I can't believe she just ran like that! When I find her she is going to get it. She's too young to  be drinking, I don't want her falling into mine and Demi's foot steps. My phone rings in my pocket I don't bother looking at the caller ID.

" Is This Dallas Lovato?" The person on the other line asked

"Yes and who is this?" I pull the phone from my ear looking at the Id to see who it was. It said ST. Rose hospital why are they calling.

"We're sorry to inform you but there's been an accident involving your daughter, her names Sierra Lovato?" the person asked my stomach turns at his words. What happened to my daughter?

"Yes that's her is she okay? What happen?" my maternal instincts kick in I'm already on my way to the hospital.

"Just get down here and I'll explain everything." the person said tears are already falling from my eyes I'm such a horrible mother. I'm suppose to protect her.

I sped down the road as fast as I possibly could not caring about my safety, I had to get to my daughter. If something happened to her or if she died I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

I run in the hospital frantically looking for the front desk. Panting and trying to catch my breath. "Sierra Lovato where is she I need to see her!" the nurse looked at me side ways.

"Are you family?"

"Im her fucking mother, now where is my daughter? and if you don't tell me in two seconds you can consider your job gone!" I yelled I couldn't hold my anger in much longer.

I was scared , angry , sad too many emotions and I don't know how to handle this. All I want to see is my daughter she has to be okay.

"S-sorry I didn't know." she stuttered and started typing. I was becoming impatient what kind of hospital is this?

"She's in surgery right now, but when she gets out you should be able to see her." she said looking at me with sorrow in her eyes.

"What surgery? What happen to her? I don't remember being asked about a surgery." so many thoughts are going thew my head possible scenarios of what could of happen.

"A doctor will be in shortly to explain what happened." I walked away from her sitting in a seat in the corner. The tears that I have been trying to hold in escaped. What kind of mother am I?

I pulled my feet up to my chest as the tears freely escaped. I needed someone here with me I couldn't do this alone. I pull my phone out of my pocket and go to my contacts I can barely see my eyes blurry from tears.

I finally found my moms number in two rings she picks up. I could hear music in the background what is she doing? "Hello!" my mom chirped happiness evident in her voice. I can't even find the words to speak what do I say?

"Dallas honey are you okay?" She asked.

"M-momma." I choke up as another sob escapes my lips.

"Dallas, honey, what happen? Where are you? What's wrong?" She fired questions at me all in one breath. The music in the background died down. "Mom what's going on?" I hear Maddie say.

"Hospital, sierra, I-i don't know please come I need you." I cried, into the phone. I felt helpless my world was falling apart.

I was greatful that my mom extended her stay here.

"Oh, god, I'm on my way!" my mom shouted, I hung up rocking myself back and forth putting my head in my knees.

"Dallas," mom cooed shaking me, "wake up." I slowly lift my gaze up to see the worried faces of my home family. I was shocked everyone was here. Maddie,Mom,Eddie,Demi we haven't been in the same room together in years.

"Have you heard anything?" Maddie asked, I shook my head letting out a sigh as if on cue a doctor came out pushing through the double doors. "Sierra Lovato?" I stood up and in lightening speed and ran up to him.

"I'm her mother is she okay?" I asked hesitantly hoping he'll give me the right answer and say everything is fine.

"Well, she was hit by a car." my body went numb I felt like the room was spinning. I stumble back losing my balance my body couldn't handle this. I fell forward only to be caught by the doctor everything was in slow motion.

"I think you should sit down." the doctor said placing me in a nearby chair. He continued speaking

"The car did alot of damage she has fractured ribs and a broken leg also a concussion. We performed a surgery because one of her fractured ribs cracked when she was getting transfered here and in punctured a blood vessel which caused internal bleeding." gasps came from my family lips.

I was trying to process anything this has to be a dream I need to wake up this can't be real."she is going to be okay, there was no damage to her lungs in the process." he said with a smile

"Can we see her?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yes, let me show you all to her room."