Chapter 12

Sierra POV

When My mom ran out the room with tears in her eyes. I just stood there shocked my legs wouldn't move to go after her.

"Your so stupid Sierra look at what you done." the familiar voice scolded that  I haven't  heard since the accident.

"You made your own mother cry like always a disappointment to everyone."

No this can't be happening there back. The voices are back my life was going so good without them.

I actually started to believe I was normal. But there telling me thing's  I already know. Blocking the voice out the best I can.

Stripping back into my pj's I climbed into bed with a guilty conscious hoping that my mom was okay.

The morning came and I woke up numb. Memories flooded my brain. The confession about drinking, my mother crying.

Good job sierra I mentally scolded myself  you've truly fucked up big time. Why the hell did I tell my mom that?

What was I thinking? reaching for my phone that was laying on the dresser. I looked only to see it was two in the afternoon

Holy shit I slept that long? And nobody  cared to wake me up?

Once showered and dressed I grabbed my phone tucking it in my back pocket walking down the hall towards the stairs.

Everyone was in the living room watching  some movie with Kevin Hart. I felt a pang of jealously hit me seeing Madison cuddled up with my mom.

Dallas smiled down to maddie kissing her on the cheek as she giggled at the scene. Nobody knew I was in the room yet.

The longer I stood there watching the two interact the more rage I felt building inside of me. My mother never held me like that.

"That's because she doesn't like you." My demon said "Look Madison is perfect compared to you."

'I know' I shot back mentally picking out all my flaws.

"Sierra how nice of you to join us sleep well?" Diana greeted. Everyone turned around but mom and I can't say it didn't  hurt.

So what, she's just not going to acknowledge me now because I drink? My heart was breaking as mom continued to hold Madison and watch the movie.

I could feel tears brimming in my eyes. Is this what it feels like to be completely rejected  by your family?

I kept a blank face, I was not going to show weakness. "I slept well I was just heading out." I said which caused my mother to finally turn around.

Her eyes were puffy and swollen like she had been crying for hours.  She didn't look like my confident carefree mother.

She looked..... broken, confused, I could  see the pain in her eyes.

"You did this to her sierra you broke your mother." my demons confirmed.

I didn't feel welcomed anymore so it felt right to leave and let this blow over.

"You're not allowed to leave sierra." my mother spoke up for the first time her voice strained.

I rolled my eyes, "I can and I will."

She was now standing up a furious look burned in her weak eyes "You're grounded you can't leave the house." she gritted through her teeth.

The rest off the familiar watched on.

I laughed a full out laugh clutching my stomach at that everyone looked on as if I was crazy.

Nothing new, "This is hilarious the fact that you actually think you can tell me what to do."

The doorbell rung but nobody moved a muscle if looks could kill right now.  Knowing that nobody was going to get the door.

Leaving the room I angrily marched towards the door. Swinging it open I was ready to curse out the person  who dared interrupt My rant.

"What the hell do you w-.." I gasped at who I saw standing behind the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors  note

This is just a filler chapter who do you was in was standing at the door?

Okay big news kinda I have this new story It's called.

*drum roll please*

Slowly slipping away

You guys should really check it out I don't  want to give too much away it's mostly a demi story.

First chapter is up check it out