Chapter 18

Sierras POV

I didn't have school today due to me spending the day with my supposed father. Yippee! note to sarcasm. Shay left an hour ago unfortunately she still had to go school.

Me, mom, demi, dianna and eddie all sat in the living room in complete and utter silence as we waited for robs driver to arrive.

Nobody has spoken a word this morning. Mom has been clutching my hand since she woke up.

I'm currently sitting in her lap as she cries her eyes out in to my shirt.

Honestly I didn't know what to do. I had nothing else. I was exhausted both mentally and physically.

This was too much even for me, for the first time in what feels like forever. I actually didn't know what to expect, I had no tricks up my sleeve I was scared.

The truth is there's a chance that he actually does get granted custody of me. That I might not get to see my mom everyday.

I couldn't stand this defeated feeling I was getting. I nuzzled my head in mom's neck as her arms tightened around me.

You would think that I was going off to college or something, the amount of tears that were being shed and sorrowful glances I got.

The door bell rung and my head shot up everyone's eyes grew wide. We were all hoping that they weren't going to show.

But unfortunately they were right on time. Mom held me tighter pulling me back in to her lap as I tried to stand.

"I guess, I'll go get the door then." demi awkwardly chuckled leaving the room to open the door.

Soon walked in demi and a older man well suited he dropped his hat bowing before me saying.

"I'm here to collect Sierra Lovato." You could hear a hint of a British accent in his voice as I stared at him with curious eyes.

Was this how all my dad's staff was going to act? I found this all strange.

Mom finally loosened her grip enough for me to pull away from her and stand up on my own two feet.

"Well, I guess I should go and get this over with." I brushed my pants off everyone nodded.

After biding my farewells to everyone mom walked me to the limo that was waiting outside for me as the driver held the door open.

If my dad thinks he can shower me with extravagant gifts and that will automatically get him forgiveness he's got another thing coming.

Me and mom hugged for what felt like hours. "I love you baby girl be good." she wiped her remaining tears.

"What do you mean? I'm always an angel." I smiled innocently and she chuckled shaking her head.

"Wow your father went all out." her smiled faltered as she observed the luxurious limo that I knew cost a ton.

"One, he's not my father just the man that helped create me and two its not that big of a deal its just a limo."

Lies, this was a huge fucking deal. I was actually excited, I got this whole thing to my self.

"Ma'dom I don't mean to interrupt, please forgive me but Mr.Mackwall is waiting at his estate we are already hours behind schedule."

Mom nodded both of us understanding that he had orders and a schedule to keep up with.

She kissed my cheek before backing away as I slipped in to the leather interior of the limo.

The door shut and I rolled down my window waving goodbye to my mom as we pulled off.