Chapter 75: Roxy

Heidi's POV

I got dressed in a short pink mini dress that laced up the back and metallic pumps, fluffing my hair up in the mirror as I waited for Heather to come pick me up.

We were headed to the Roxy for a night out to celebrate the boys dropping another new album. They didn't have any plans to go on tour yet, but they were gonna play a few shows around California for good press so we wanted to party hard on one of their last weekends without work.

I was excited for a night out, it would've been the first time I'd been out since everything happened with Chase. Speaking of, I hadn't heard from him since that night... so whatever Vince said to him... or did to him must've worked.

I heard a knock on my door and hurriedly finished applying my lipstick. I swung the door open while I was fumbling in my purse for the front door key, immediately launching into conversation with Heather as I did.

"Hey, did you say we were trying on our bridesmaid dresses this weekend or the weekend aft..." I started, but trailed off abruptly as I'd finally found the key and looked up to see who was standing in front of me.

"Oh... um, hey." I tried to say as casually as possible, but I really didn't play it off well considering I'd dropped my key in the process.

"Hey Heids," Vince said cooly as he bent down and picked up my key. He took a step forward, put it in the door and locked it for me before dropping the key in my hand.

He must've saw the slight confusion written across my face because he chuckled a little before turning to start walking down the hallway.

"Come on, everyone's outside in the limo." He said nonchalantly as I followed behind him.

I watched as he walked in front of me, wondering why he'd come to get me instead of Heather? I was sure Heidi 2.0 wouldn't like it very much... but felt a smirk forming on my face at the thought of her in the limo pissed off that he'd volunteered to walk up to my apartment.

I admired how tan he looked in the white jeans and light blue cut up tee shirt he had on. I hadn't seen or heard from him since he'd came over that night, it'd only been about a week and a half... but I'd caught myself secretly hoping he'd call to check up on me practically every night...

Vince reached the limo first, opening the door and stepping back so that I could get in. Hmm chivalrous? I thought to myself, before it dawned on me that I had a tiny little dress on and I'm sure he wanted to climb into the limo behind me on purpose.

As I got in I was greeted by the usual hoots and hollers from everyone all at once. I slid down one of the aisles, with Nikki on my left. He had his arm around some dark headed girl I'd never seen before and they were talking to another girl who had her hand resting on Nikki's knee. Figures, I thought laughing to myself at the fact that Nikki'd already had two girls and the night had just started.

I was surprised as my head whipped around when I felt someone slide down the booth and stop beside me... it was Vince?

I immediately scanned the limo, jumping from face to face to see who was here. Tommy and Heather were sitting across from me, intertwined in conversation as Tommy held a bottle of Jack in one hand and Heather in the other. Mick was beside them, talking to another girl I'd never seen before. And then there was Nikki and his two conquests... but no-

"Forget something?" Vince leaned in after noticing me looking around curiously and shouted over the music blaring in the limo. I squinted my eyes at him and waited for him to answer the obvious.

"What?" He shouted again, flashing me a smile and placing his arm across the seat behind me.

"It seems like you forgot something." I yelled back. He shook his head and pinned his eyebrows together, not understanding.