Chapter 108: Sting (Vince POV)

Heidi's POV

I'd gathered up all my stuff and was heading down the hallway, eager to get home and pick out an outfit to wear out tonight. I planned on looking as hot as possible to try and redeem myself in front of Vince after how awkward the entire day had been.

Suddenly I stopped in my tracks, overhearing voices coming from one of the dressing rooms that I'd just walked passed. It was Tommy and Vince... I looked over my shoulder and noticed I was the only person around... it wouldn't hurt to listen in, right?

I was trying to play it off, but I knew I was secretly hoping he'd say something about me... anything. I just wanted to know I was on his mind, that he still cared...

"Fuck yeah, I'm going! It'll be a rager for sure, Robbin always throws the best parties. It's in the same building you live in, innit?" Tommy said enthusiastically.

"The same building? Dude, it's on the same fucking floor! He's like four doors down from me, he just moved in." Vince said back.

I knew instantly they were talking about the New Years party Robbin Crosby was throwing next week. Stephen had invited me, so I planned on going. I hadn't heard Heather talk about it, so I didn't know until now that Tommy and Vince and everyone else would be there. And I definitely didn't know it was in Vince's fucking apartment building. 

"It's gonna be awesome, think about how easy it'll be to take chicks back. 'Taking 'em home' will be like a minute walk, I could bang like five girls before midnight!" Vince said laughing, with Tommy joining in after him as my heart sank to my stomach...

"You aren't gonna bring that one girl you've been messing around with? What's her name... Pippa?" Tommy asked.

"Piper, you dumbass!" He laughed before continuing.

"I don't know, I forgot about her honestly... I probably will though, you're right. Then I got it, guaranteed, whenever I want." He said.

Before I could hear anything more, I stormed off down the hallway... trying to ignore the lump that was forming in my throat as my lip had started to quiver...
——————————————————————————

Vince's POV

I'd been trying to play it cool around the guys, but I couldn't shake the thoughts that'd been running through my head all day after being around Heidi again.

I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to make sure she was okay. I wanted to kill that fucking guy for scaring her. Hell, I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to scream at her for all the bullshit she'd put me through.... I'd been feeling so many things, I just decided to push everything down and ignore it all to get drunk instead.

We walked into the bar and Tommy immediately peeled off to go find Heather. Nikki had been with Bobbi ever since we left the shoot earlier, I didn't even know if he was gonna show up or not. She had him wrapped around her finger so fucking right, he hardly ever came up for air. But it was whatever, I was used to flying solo these days.

I walked over to the bar, ordering a Jack and coke, before scanning the crowd and trying to find somebody to occupy my mind for the night.

The bar was fucking packed. There was girls everywhere, but my eyes landed on some blonde chick, standing way off in the corner. Her back was to me and she had on a tiny little purple dress. I admired the way it hugged her ass and how long and tan her legs looked. I saw her start to turn around and my eyes slowly traveled up from her legs to her breasts and then finally to her face-