Chapter 89: Start Over

Heidi's POV

I woke up the next morning with a killer headache. Like this had to be one of the worst hangovers I could ever remember. I tried to throw the covers over my head to block out the sunlight, but decided I needed water more than I needed darkness so I slowly climbed out of bed and headed to the kitchen.

"Ahhhh!!" I screamed, when I walked out of my bedroom and saw someone laying on my couch asleep.

Vince shot up off the couch, looking back at me worriedly as I clutched my chest trying to calm myself down after realizing it was just him.

He slumped back down onto the couch once he saw I was alright and I tried my hardest to wrack my brain and figure out what the hell had happened last night?

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"Like shit. I can't believe I blacked out again. I only remember having like one or two drinks? I gotta stop drink-" I started before he interrupted me with a concerned tone.

"Heidi, you weren't drunk... you don't remember anything?" He asked, causing my eyebrows to pin together in confusion.

"Umm.... I remember hanging with you, Nikki and Bobbi... and then I remember us... hooking up... that's about it." I said remembering us kissing and then acknowledging the fact that he was shirtless and I had on nothing but his shirt.

"We didn't... Come here, let me explain." He said, patting the seat beside him and waiting for me to walk over.

I went and sat beside him reluctantly, trying my hardest to remember anything but it all felt like a blur.

"You remember that drink that Axl made you? Well... he drugged it." He said slowly, huffing out as I could tell he was getting angry just saying the words.

"What???" I asked, completely shocked, my hand flying up over my gaping mouth.

"What about Bobbi??" I asked, remembering that I'd gotten a drink for her and there was no way Axl could've known which one I would've drank out of.

"Her too. She's-"

"Is she okay???" I asked hurriedly. I couldn't contain the nerves that were building up inside me as I tried to process the entire situation.

"She's fine. Nikki took care of her, I talked to him this morning." He said reassuringly. I let out a sigh of relief and then waiting for him to continue.

"Well, you'd gone upstairs when Bobbi started getting all woozy so I ran up there to find you and..." He said, looking down at the floor as the muscle in his jaw clenched tightly.

"And??" I asked with anticipation.

"And Axl had you in his room, he had his hand on your knee and you were trying to get him off you... I walked in before anything could happen, that fucking rat-"

"Wait wait wait..." I interrupted, ignoring everything he'd just said and causing him to look over at me in alarm.

"We didn't kiss last night? Me and you?" I asked, my heart sinking as I started to put two and two together.

"No?" He asked confused.

"Not even once?" I asked... or almost begged, hoping it wasn't true.

"No-" He started to say before I jumped over the back of the couch and raced over to the kitchen, turning the faucet on and sticking my head under the sink. I screamed dramatically as I let the running water fall over my mouth.

"What?! What is it!!" Vince shouted, hoping up off the couch and following me into the kitchen.

I bent up from the sink and wiped my mouth before disgustingly letting the words fall off my tongue.