Chapter 1: The Whiskey

A/N: Hey guys, this is my first fan fic and I'm gonna try and update it weekly! I kinda want the characters to move slow so it feels more realistic, I don't really like the fan fics where they meet and then fall in love the next day so I'm gonna go with the chase for a little while and then get into the ~love~. Comment and let me know what you think about it or what I could do better :)

I pushed passed the crowd of people who had gathered at the Whiskey A Go Go and headed straight for the bar. Everyone was here to see some new rock band Mötley Crüe perform, but I just wanted to black out as soon as possible. I was supposed to be meeting my longtime friend David who played in a band named Van Halen, but I'd seen him leaving with a girl as soon as I walked in.

Since I wouldn't have David around to entertain me for the rest of the night, I decided I'd just have to entertain myself. I ordered my fourth Jack and Coke of the night and decided to check out this so called Motley Crue. I was pretty in to rock and went to a lot of David's shows, but I had never heard of this band- guess they're new.

I stood in the back of the crowd trying to decide if it would be worth the energy and elbow pushing to fight my way up to the front. The band was about to start their first song and I couldn't see much, as the stage lights hadn't been turned on yet. I looked around the room, surveying the onlookers. Mostly young girls - all with big hair and a majority of them blonde. Great, definitely not going to stand out in this crowd I thought sarcastically to myself. My blonde hair and green eyes fit perfectly into the sea of about 20 or 30 others. I continued to look around aimlessly, waiting for the band to start when suddenly a guitar began wailing and noise flooded the room instantly.

Plug me in I'm alive tonight, out on the streets again, turn me on I'm hot to stop...

My head snapped forward and I was hooked. The music was electric and the entire room lit up with a frantic energy that was radiating from the four guys on stage. I still couldn't see all too well, so I started making my way through the girls who all seemed to be going rabid for whatever was going on on stage. As soon as I got about halfway through to the front, I knew immediately what they were all after.

The lead singer of the band was easily the most beautiful man I'd ever laid eyes on. He had striking long blonde hair, tan skin and big brown puppy dog eyes. He was wearing white leather pants and a white leather jacket with no shirt underneath. He flashed a smile as white as his jacket that made you want to melt right into the floor of the Whiskey. And not only was he beautiful, but he was owning the stage- running its entire length, jumping up and down and swinging the mic with the music. His erratic movements matched his equally erratic, but captivating voice as he yelled along the lyrics.

I made my way to the very front after forcefully pushing my way past rows of blondes who were busy giving the singer googly eyes. I downed my Jack and let the liquid courage take over. Dancing along to the heavy lyrics in the most provocative way I knew how and never taking my eyes off the singer. He noticed me almost immediately and took full advantage of the extra attention. He bent down with his mic and began singing directly to me:

You better turn me loose

He bent down and leaned in closer with each verse.

You better set me free

He was maybe inches from my face at this point. I could feel the girls beside me radiating with jealousy,  but I never broke eye contact as a slight smirk began to form across my face.

'Cause I'm a hot young running free...

Fuck it I thought to myself, or maybe the Jack thought to me, is more accurate. I reached my left hand over the back of his head and pulled him the inch lower to my face and in for a kiss. I heard audible gasps from girls on either side of me, but was way too intoxicated to care. He kissed me back surprisingly harder than I had anticipated him to and began to pull away to continue the song. As he did I caught his bottom lip in my teeth and gave it a little tug before we came apart.

'Cause I'm alive! Live wire! 'Cause I'm alive...

He shot off into the chorus, seemingly skipping a verse as his mouth was preoccupied with other things. He looked down at me from the stage and winked. I winked back, turned around and walked away. Always leave them wanting more I thought to myself as I looked over my shoulder and saw the singer following me through the crowd with his eyes.