Chapter 5: Get Under

Vince's POV:

I had been at the Whiskey all night and could feel myself getting more impatient with every drink. I searched through the crowd of people gathered to watch Van Halen play, but didn't see Heidi anywhere. I knew that she was friends with David so I thought for sure I'd be seeing her tonight. I'd been a good boy so far, but the bad boy in me was begging to come out. And after a few more swigs of Jack straight from the bottle, he was out and ready to play.

I walked over to a hot brunette chick who'd been eyeing me all night. She had on a black mini dress and sky high heels. I flashed her a smile as I walked up and could tell she was in love with me before I even asked her name.

"Oh my god, you're that singer from that band! You played here the other night?!" She squealed.

Oh this is gonna be easy, I thought to myself.

Within minutes she had her tongue down my throat right in the middle of the dance floor. She was a sloppy kisser and I was almost grossed out, but the size of her boobs peaking out from her mini dress made up for it.

"I knew you had your eyes on me that night at your concert," She whispered as she drew her mouth away from mine.

Yeah sure I thought, but thankfully "You're absolutely right," came out of my mouth instead.

"Wanna check out the bathroom?" I asked excitedly.

She grabbed my hand and we made a bee line for the bathroom, I was praying it would be empty when we finally got there because I couldn't wait much longer. As soon as she opened the door and it was clear I immediately lifted her up and on to the counter. I didn't care to waste time kissing or taking off clothes. I just slid her dress up, inched my pants down and got to business. She was moaning so loud I could tell she was only doing it to try and please me. I had no idea if she actually felt as good as she was trying to sound, but I didn't even care. I stared at myself in the mirror over her shoulder as I came to a finish.

"Vince, oh my god. That was incredible," she breathed.

"Yeah thanks..." I said hurriedly, as I pulled my pants back up and she lead me back out the door.

I couldn't tell if I was mad at her for being so annoying or if I was mad at myself for thinking about Hei... - Heidi?

Heidi's POV:

I walked in to the Whiskey with Heather, drunk off our asses. We had spent the whole night dancing at the Starwood and wanted to grab one last round at the Whisky before heading home. We made it about halfway to the bar when she laid eyes on Tommy. "Oh my god, Tommy!!!" She screamed and ran over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and embracing him with a kiss. Great... so much for our girls night I thought to myself as I headed to the bathroom. Hmm... if Tommy's here I wonder what Vince is-

My thoughts were interrupted as I saw none other than Vince himself walk out of the bathroom, hand in hand with some brunette girl. As soon as he looked up and saw me walking past, his eyes widened like a deer in headlights. He opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off.

"Sup Vince?" I said as casually as possible as I walked straight passed him towards the bathroom. I could feel his eyes burning a hole in the back of my skull and it took every ounce of willpower I had not to turn around and look back at him. Once inside the bathroom, I felt so gross to even be in the same room where Vince had just fucked some random girl a few minutes earlier. I knew that I couldn't be mad, we weren't even remotely close to being an item. I just felt foolish for even thinking that there might be more to our hook ups deep down. I took a deep breath, reapplied my ruby red lipstick, and walked out of the door.

Before I could even walk a few feet outside of the bathroom, Vince appeared in front of me with a sheepish grin.

"Hey, I was looking for you all night. I didn't think you were out.." he said half conversing and half explaining.

"Girls night with Heather down at the Starwood," I tried my hardest to fake a smile and act as normal as possible. "She's off in lalaland with Tommy so I'm on my own now." I said in a bored tone.

"Well maybe we ca-" Vince started optimistically before I began walking away mid sentence.

"I gotta go, but I'll see you around Vince," I said politely while not letting my gaze meet his.

I wasn't going to let him ruin my night. I wasn't even upset with him, but just the fact that I felt some sort of emotions over him hooking up with another girl was driving me crazy. I decided I had to quit Vince cold turkey. And the best way to get over someone, is to get under someone.