Chapter 80: Last Night (Vince POV)

Vince's POV

We walked onto the roof and I saw Heidi's face light up as she looked up at the stars. I glanced up at them for a second, but my gaze fell back down to her almost immediately.

I watched as she stared up in awe, a huge smile spread across her face. I couldn't hide the grin that was forming on mine, I loved seeing her like this. Inviting her on the entire trip was worth it just for this moment right here, to see her happy and beaming with excitement.

I thought for a second that I should look up and take in the stars for myself, I wasn't getting a view like this anywhere in LA... but I just couldn't peel my eyes away from her. She looked so beautiful, with the glow of the moonlight bouncing off her skin. I couldn't even look away when she finally dropped her eyes and met mine, looking back at me curiously and mouthing "what?"

I just shrugged and let the goofy little grin I'd had slowly fade as we followed Tommy over to the hot tub and everyone started to get undressed.

I slung off the sweatpants and tee shirt I had on over my swim trunks and stole a glance at Heidi as she bent over to pull her leggings off. Damn, she had to wear the red bikini? She knew I loved that one. A strappy little triangle bikini that sat high up on her hips... it kinda reminded me of the lingerie she'd worn for me that one-

Before I could get too worked up, she was pushing me forward into the tub, squealing about how cold it was... honestly, even though I'd been standing there shirtless, I hadn't noticed. Watching her undress like that had gotten me all hot and I could still feel the warmth in my cheeks even as I sunk down in the hot tub.

I looked around and realized the hot tub wasn't really that big? That wasn't much room left for-

Heidi splashed into the hot tub quickly, landing in my lap and sinking down to her shoulders. I was stunned for a second but then laughed, wrapping my arms around her waist underneath the water as I noticed that her teeth were still chattering.

I was glad she wasn't upset with me for putting my foot in my mouth earlier. We'd been having such a fun time teasing and playing around with each other... and flirting like hell... that I'd hoped I hadn't ruined it by making her think I'd been trying to fuck her all weekend... I mean, sure, I would've loved to. But I didn't want her know that, we were supposed to be working on this whole "friendship" thing.

Friends... I thought, chuckling to myself a little as I looked at Heidi... in my lap... with my arms interlocked around her hips...

We cracked open one of the cases of beer Nikki had snuck up and before I knew it, minutes turned into hours and one beer turned into nine or ten...

Heather, who'd been sitting in between Tommy's legs while he whispered something into her ear, stood up abruptly and announced she was going to bed.

"Why don't we 'go to bed' too, babe?" Nikki said, looking over at Michelle with a wink.

Suddently, Heidi stood up. I was waiting excitedly, expecting she'd say something frisky or sarcastic about us going to bed too... but instead her face dropped in shock?

"Oh fuck..." She said, looking down on the ground.

I leaned over the edge of the hot tub to see our clothes and towels, that were sitting beside the cover, were soaking wet. There must've been water trapped underneath it, that leaked out and formed a huge pool right where all of our stuff was laying.