𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

"Who set this loud ass alarm." I mumbled sitting up stretching, I grabbed my phone and turned off the alarm clock.

I sighed knowing today I had to go practice with Coach Nelson , why three days a week ? Why ? I should just stay in bed and not go .. "Lemme get up before i'm late again chilee." I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom and began my regular routine .

Is it just me or do morning showers be hitting harder than night showers ?

After I finished getting ready I grabbed my keys and went downstairs and surprisingly nobody was down there I left out the door and locked it behind me then I began to walk to my car .

I shortly made it to the gym where I was practicing at because it was like 15 minutes away from my house and I was actually on time for once.

After I got out of my car and locked the doors and all of that I walked into the gym only seeing Tyrell, Coach Nelson's son "Where is your dad?" I asked sitting down in one of the chairs putting my duffle bag beside me . "He went to go pick up something." He told me and I nodded as he just stared at me .

"I thought you said y'all wasn't together." He said showing me a picture of me and Mikey kissing.. not him being a stalker .

"Um stalker much, and we're not." I started and he still stared at me "So you just go around kissing people you don't know?" He asked and I mugged him "What I do is none of your concern I don't owe you an explanation."

"You right .. I was just so confused but follow me back on Instagram." He laughed causing me to stare at him-

"Umm Chile anyways..." I mumbled looking the other way and he smacked his lips "I'm serious."

"Only because you finna cry." I said handing him my phone "Girlll anyways but you finna hit 1 mili." He enlightened me and I snatched my phone out his hand cause it don't take that long to follow yourself.. plus how the hell he get to my page where he can see my followers? The hell .

"You rude you know that right?" He asked me and I ignored him . I put my phone back on my lap and he snatched it and started going live "What are you doing?? End it." I mugged him reaching for my phone but he held it out with his left arm .

"UM NO." he mugged me .

"Not y'all asking who I ammm!" He dragged and I looked at him with disgust he's annoying as hell. I snatched my phone out his hand and stood up walking away from him and once I glanced at the comments I could see they were NOT happy.

Sooo y'all did break up ?

Um who the hell is that?

brianajames my bestie really woke up and chose violence !

"Shut up." I told her rolling my eyes reading the comment briana left on the live .

Mikey & 143 others joined

I instantly ended that live with the quickness ! In my head we are still on a break but he might think otherwise.

As if somebody on the live snitched to him he started calling me immediately "oop." I heard Tyrell say and I side eyed him answering his phone call "Your backwards as fuck." He stated before i could say anything.