𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

"Hurry up we gone miss the damn plane." Zaire rushed me as I got my suitcase out of the trunk and I ignored him and continued to go at the same pace "HURR- ZAIRE!"

"SHUT UP!" I added rolling my eyes hard as hell "It's not that damn serious you not even going to a real college with yo stupid ass." I pulled my suitcase along behind me.

Everybody was just annoying the hell out of me like I really didn't wanna go to Utah to sit up in a damn hotel room by myself all day, I should've went to SLAM but I don't want to be forced to take Mikey back because being around is just gone make me want to get back with him.

"Fuck you coming for then? You can stay home nobody asked you to tag along, go to slam." He scrunched up his face "Shut the fuck up talking to me, cause ain't nobody asked for yo input." I glared at him "STAY HOME THEN!"

"This whole trip about me and you coming bringing the damn mood down!" He argued "I DON'T FUCKING CARE ! Fuck you and this damn trip like stop talking to me." I began walking faster so he can get the fuck away from me.

Being annoying as hell I don't care about this fuck ass trip I'm just going to take my mind off every- thing that's going on in LA.. should book a damn trip to Hawaii and never come back.. Material GWORL.

I heard him say something else about how I'm just mad because Mikey something, but I ain't even care to know what he said cause I really don't give a fuck.

Once I got into the airport I spotted my parents with their bags and I went over there and gave them my stuff, because I was not sitting through that long ass security line.

That shit is DEFINITELY for the birds.

"Here." My mom handed me her card "Go take via and zaya to get some food." She said and I nodded taking the car out of her hand "What do y'all want?" I asked picking via up from off of the ground.

"I'm not hungry I just want some snacks." Zaya said and via nodded agreeing with her "Alright." I said and walked toward the little convenience store they had in here.

"Get what y'all want." I said putting via down on the ground so she could run around with zaya. "I want some chick-fil-a." I mumbled to myself pulling out my phone seeing that I was mentioned in a post.

HSBSHADEROOM

❤️   💬   ↗️Liked by Mikey and 76,285 othersHSBSHADEROOM- it looks like someone might have a crush on #dejahunion 👀 Tagged: @dejahunion @mikey @brnskyle

❤️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by Mikey and 76,285 others
HSBSHADEROOM- it looks like someone might have a crush on #dejahunion 👀
Tagged: @dejahunion @mikey @brnskyle