𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Imma just give y'all this chapter cause I feel as though the other one was trash 🗑

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

"Get the fuck up!" Mikey said smacking my ass making me turn around and punch him "Stop hitting me that damn hard

"Get the fuck up!" Mikey said smacking my ass making me turn around and punch him "Stop hitting me that damn hard." I said "I'm playing." He said laying on top of me .

"Get off me tho." I said pushing him "You been sleep forever." He said "Why the hell I can't sleep?" I asked turning around "You stank get up." He said "Bullshit." I said "I'm serious." He said .

"Me too bitch I don't stank."

It was the next day, when I got to his house yesterday I was hanging with his sister cause he was at the gym when I got there .

She apologized to me and all of that, then when mikey came I was with him for like two minutes then his mom told me to come help her cook .

After all that I came in mikey room and went to sleep . His mom told me that I could sleep in the guest bedroom but we all know I wasn't doing that shit .

"Fr dejah get up." He said pulling me by my arm up "I'm up damn." I said moving his arm off me "You need a towel for a shower?" He asked "You about to piss me off . I don't fucking stink you doing too much." I said mugging him .

"So you just not gone take a shower?" He asked "You know I'm gone take one but you keep saying I stank when you know that's not true." I snapped "I'm trying to be a good boyfriend and tell you." He said "Okay where?" I asked .

"Right here , there , and yo feet too." He said . I sniffed my armpits and they didn't stank and I sniffed my feet too and that ain't stank either .

"That .. is real bad." He said pointing in between my legs making me punch him "No the fuck it don't." I said scrunching up my face "It do though."

"Okay , give me the towel." I said holding my hand out and he left out .

He came back with both towels and gave them to me . I stood up and proceeded to go into his bathroom and he grabbed my arm "I was playing." He said "Okay." I said "You mad?"

"I'm annoyed." I said "You don't stank Bae." He said kissing my cheek "I know I don't." I said "Okay come here." He said walking out the room . I sighed and put the towels down and I followed him.

"Mi- I was cut off by him jumping out and scaring me "See no." I said turning around . "That was funny." He said wrapping his arms around my waist .

"But I play too much." I said as he kissed my cheek "You do." He replied . I grabbed the towels he gave me and tried to go to the bathroom again but he grabbed my arm "I was playinggg." He dragged "Okay but I'm still about to take a shower." I said and he grabbed me and laid me back in the bed . "Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked .