𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

It's me saying I'm back & then not updating again until another 2 weeks for meeee .. but anywaysss

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

"Bitch your not funny." Jayda said mugging Briana making me laugh at her face . "Nobody tryna be funny I'm just saying." Briana held her hand out .

"Saying what ? That I'm a hoe?" She asked "I never said that ! I never said you was a hoe I said 'you know Jayda always got her options cause all them boys she be talking to' if you feel like the shoe fits you then put that bitch on!" Briana yelled .

"Y'all calm down." I said trying not to laugh . The whole situation was funny to me ion too much know of why Jayda is mad because she do be talking to a lot of boys and she know she do .

So why she feel some type of way ? I don't fucking know .

"She feel some type of way because she know it's true." Jalen who was playing 2k with Mikey stated. "Please shut up talking to me I will hate to beat yo ass again." Jayda said standing up.

"Calm down Jamal !" Bronny said pulling her back down on the couch "Don't pull out the nine." Amari made a gun with his fingers making Taija laugh .

It was the same exact day that Zaire and bronny had their championship game it was just hours later, we were currently at lebron's house in the game room .

We was supposed to be at home because my mom had to talk to me and Zaire but.. her and my father decided that they wanted to not be at home so we just came here .

"I'm sleepy as hell I haven't went to sleep every since yesterday." Taija mumbled turning off her phone "Go in one of the guest rooms." I suggested .

"No because Amari has been following me every damn where and I don't want him in there with me." She mumbled I'm guessing so he wouldn't hear her "Okay I'll go with you." I responded grabbing my phone from off the table .

"Y'all ain't gotta ask me imma come." Briana said and I looked at her "Nobody was gonna ask you sweetie." I smiled and she waved me off "You just don't wanna admit it you know you can't go anywhere without me." She add following me and Taija out the room .

"Mmmhm." I nodded . "Where you going?" Taija asked as I walked towards the kitchen "She finna go get them damn strawberries." Briana said and I nodded "Correct."

They went on upstairs while I grabbed the strawberries out the refrigerator and then I went to the guest bedroom where they were , "Every time you say you coming here imma hide them cause I always get in trouble." Briana told me and I shrugged .

"You shouldn't have been begging the first time and you wouldn't have got caught eating one."

"So y'all was gone leave me down there with them?" Jayda asked walking in the room closing the door behind her "You and bronny were getting alone just fine." Taija told her laying down .