𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

I woke up to the sound of somebody getting in my bed and I looked to my side to see who it was and it was Mikey and I furrowed my eyebrows

"When did you get here?" I asked him moving my hair out of my face staring at him. "LA or here?" He asked as I checked the time on my phone "Here."

"A hour ago."

"Oh well I'm going back to sleep." I said putting my phone down and laid down and closed my eyes.

"No your not get up." He said getting in the bed by me and i looked under the covers and seen that he didn't have any pants on .

"Put some pants on and get your dick off my ass." I said pushing him back "Girl I got shorts on." He said and I nodded "I know who said you could wear shorts in my bed though?" I asked and he wrapped his hand around my neck .

"It's too early for you to be trying to play stop fucking playing all the time." He stated bringing my face closer to his "You understand?"

"Yes daddy." I said and he stared at me then let me go and turned his head making me laugh "Don't try to hide your smile." I said turning him back towards me and he was smiling Hard .

"All this ass sittin' up, you can look, don't touch. In our bag, bust some bands every time we link up." I rapped getting out of my bed and going to the bathroom .

I closed the door behind me and used the bathroom and brushed my teeth and I was gone get in the shower but Ian feel like it so imma just get in there later .

& don't call me dirty cause I take showers faithfully.

"I'm a bad bitch fuck the bitch ! Bitch get slick imma cut the bitch imma bad bitch suck some dick if that bitch get slick I'll cut the bitch." I said walking out the bathroom .

"Shut up." I heard Mikey mumble and I looked at him "Watch who you talking to sir.. cause I am NOT one of them period." I said sliding my hand under my neck .

"Oh um I gotta question." I said sitting on my bed staring at him "What?" He asked glancing at me.

"How would you feel if I moved to Atlanta to pursue my dreams of being a porn star?" I asked him and he stared at me "How would you feel?" I asked .

"Once upon a time not long ago I was a hoe , and I'm admitting it I can't take it back cause I did the shit I was a hoe." I rapped jumping around .