𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

Before we start ! I wanna thank y'all for giving me 5k views 🥺💞 .. y'all can read now 😂

|| 𝕭𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕵𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 ||

It's a week later and deja finally came back to LA last night

It's a week later and deja finally came back to LA last night . Like damnnn sis you must wanna move there or some ? I know she only been gone for a week but I was so damn boreddd.

Whenever Jayda came to my house she was with Bronny , and y'all know ion talk to Malaysia cause she too full of herself so I was bored .

But it's like 8 in the morning and I'm about to go to dej house to wake her up and mess with her cause that's my way of showing her I miss her .

❍❍❍

I thanked the driver and got out the car and walked up to the front door , I knocked on the door and shortly dwyane came and opened the door .

"Go homeee I'm tired of seeing you here." He joked and stood to the side so I can walk in "Yeah yeah yeah . I miss you too." I said making Gabrielle laugh.

"Hey my second mom." I smiled at Gabrielle "You been here for the past week you don't get tired of being here?" Zaya asked and I waved her off "This my second home wym?"

"Deja here right?" I asked and they both nodded "Yeah she sleep."

"Okay i'm about to go mess with her." I smiled making them shake they head as I made my way upstairs to her room.

Once I got to her door I opened it seeing her knocked out on her bed . I closed her door behind me and jumped on her bed and just started continuously jumping but I was stopped when she kicked me making me fly off her bed onto the floor .

"Why y'all always waking me up like that !? Y'all gone get enough of jumping on my precious bed!" She yelled sitting up "Never did you have to kick me that hard." I said getting up and sitting on her bed .

"It's almost 9 in the mornin why you over here?" She asked "Bitchhhh who you talking to !? Bitches go to San Diego for a week and just lose all they marbles." I said making her laugh .

"Bitch bye . I just got here last night and you waking me up." She said waving me off "So how was the stay?" I asked "I should be asking you that cause you was all up in my bed.. but it was good." She smiled "mm any special events happen?" I asked .

"Nope." She said popping the p "Well I'm just glad you back cause that's the longest I ever have stayed at my house..well I was here too but still" I said making her laugh "You should've went to Jayda house."