𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

|| 𝖅𝖎𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

After the game mikey literally made me ask my dad can I come to Sacramento with him my dad said no , but my mom said yes and she convinced my dad to also agree to me going .

Brianna and Jayda are coming with me Malaysia asked her dad but he told her he not letting her go that far without parent supervision.. even though mikey's mother and Coach was going to be there he still wouldn't let her go .

We were now back at lebron house if you are asking who is 'we' ; Jalen , Mikey , Me , Brianna , Jayda , bronny , and Zaire .

Jalen not going neither is bronny and Zaire . Zaire is there because Brianna is here and bronny is here cause he lives here obviously and Jalen is here cause he want to be here .

Malaysia's dad picked her up from Wendy's cause that's where we went after the game . He didn't want her to try to sneak and go or whatever so he picked her up from there .

It was like 8 something at night we leave at 5:00am in the morning so we could make it there by 11am .

We were staying at an hotel, Mikey's Coach paid for his and his teammates rooms of course and we had to pay for our own and me and the girls all went half cause we wanted a room together .

We're staying to Tuesday then we coming back . Okay enough of all that me and the girls ; Jayda and Bri . We're in Briana room just watching tv and talking as usual and I was slick getting sleepy .

"We need to go to sleep cause we got to wake up early as hell at 5:00 in the morning cause that's when Michael coach coming with that long ass truck." Jayda said making me and Briana laugh "With that long ass truck." Bri mocked her .

Also it's Thursday and we leaving tomorrow .. our game was cancelled for some reason it's fine tho cause they gone reschedule the game .

"Y'all got all y'all stuff packed?" Jayda asked "My dad dropping my stuff off in the morning." Jayda added "My momma had already brought it when we came here." I said pointing at the suitcase "Big ass suitcase." Briana tried to mumble "She wanna talk about big." Jayda said getting up as I laid down putting my phone on charger .

She went in her closet and pulled out two big ass suitcases "Bitch this big! Now pack yo shit." Jayda said and Briana got up to pack her clothes while laughing as Jayda got in the bed .

My phone dinged making me unlock it and go to my messages to see mikey texted me .. yes I could've just looked at my lock screen but I didn't .

♥️🏀
5:00am

Ziah🥰
Ok.

I locked my phone putting it back down and I closed my eyes and dozed off to sleep while Jayda and Briana joked around with each other about random shit .

•••

"Ziahhhh." Jayda dragged shaking me "What?" I asked opening my eyes and looking at her "Nun me and bri just bored so we woke you up." She shrugged "What time is it?" I asked her "3:55 in the morning." Briana replied .

"Y'all bitches trifling." I said making them laugh "Y'all been up this whole time?" I asked and they both nodded "We probably gone be sleep the whole drive to Sacramento." Bri said .