𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

I was woken up by my phone ringing and I don't know why but for some reason it was right by my damn ear .

I almost threw my phone but I realized I just got it two days ago so I picked up my phone and answered it then I put the phone to my ear "Guess what bitch!" The voice I recognized as Briana's said .

"What?" I asked sitting up moving Mikey's arms from around my waist .

"Oh.. I woke u up ? My bad, but tell me why my parents gone come in my room this morning and they took my car keys ! Talking about your only 17 you not grown so therefore you shouldn't be drinking and getting drunk like .. it was a fucking party with liquor ofc I'm getting drunk the hell?" She ranted and I laughed .

"Not you got your car taken and you only had it for two days." I teased her "That's not funny .. your parents better take your car too cause you was drunk too!"

"I was drunk but not as drunk as you . I still knew what was going on around me you didn't ! Your ass threw up all over the damn venue.. You threw up on the stage ; In your moms car , in the bathroom toilet , all over the bathroom floors , and by the entrance where you walk into the venue your ass was throwing up every step you took!"

"Fr?" She asked and i nodded as if she could see me "Yes for real!"

"No wonder why my stomach feel so empty.." she trailed off "They ain't have to take my car though ! I just got my baby." She sniffed "I'm surprised they ain't take your phone."

"They didn't but I'm grounded . I can't leave the house nor can I invite anybody over." She explained to me "For how long?"

"For 3 weeks." She stated .

"At least savannah ain't whoop your ass."

"I think she whooped me last night cause when I woke up my booty was sore and I had lines on there." She said and I pulled the phone away from my ear

"Tf."

"Girl nobody wants to know what's on your ass." I said putting the phone back to my ear "Anywaysss I'm about to call my boyfriend bye." She said "You and Zaire back together?" I asked "Um no! You remember the boy I showed you in Atlanta ? We talk now."

"Send me a picture." I stated "Okay." She said and ended the call, A few minutes later I got the notification saying she sent me something so I tapped it and it took me to our thread

" She said and ended the call, A few minutes later I got the notification saying she sent me something so I tapped it and it took me to our thread

I laughed and turned off my phone putting it on charger and decided to get up and start getting ready cause it was almost 12 pm .

After I finished getting ready I walked out of my room and went downstairs cause I smelt breakfast and I don't know if it was cause I was just hungry orrr I really smelt some breakfast .