𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

(This Chapter A Lil All Over The Place But Its Long So That Makes Up For All The Confusion)

𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟻 𝚙𝚖, 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

"Imma miss y'all bitches." I frowned as me Anya , Malu , and Chalk all did a group hug "She must forgot we playing together?"

"Oh yeah my dumb ass." I laughed pulling away from the hug .

I decided to play on the same team as Anya , Malu , and Chalk because I don't really see them often and Taija decided to not play in the summer so I was gone really be alone .

The team is located in California but it's like on the border of Nevada and California so it's kinda far from home but the games are either in Nevada or Cali so it's gone be fun traveling from state to state .

What I was most excited about what going back to LA tomorrow so I can surprise Mikey cause he gotta game tomorrow and he don't think imma make it cause I told him that we had a night flight meaning I wasn't going to be able to make it but I lied cause I wanted to surprise him .

"Well our plane is leaving soon so we gone have to go ahead and leave." Anya said and I nodded "Y'all go ahead." I said and they all walked towards the Uber that's been waiting for a few minutes and I walked back into the penthouse and went to the room and began to pack up all of my things .

Me and Zaire had a flight in the morning back to LA but my parents, zaya , and via were flying to Washington for business then there coming back to LA later on tonight so they not gone be at the house til probably like 1 in the morning .

After I finished packing everything I grabbed me some clothes for the shower and then I hopped in taking about 20 minutes then when I got out I threw my hair into a messy bun per usual .

I would've FaceTimed Mikey but he's somewhere with his dad and I don't wanna mess up their quality time so I just decided to go on to sleep.

-

I was awaken by my phone ringing and I grabbed my phone squinting at the screen seeing it was Briana and Taija in a Group FaceTime call and I didn't answer cause it was early asf and I was super tired .

I got up out the bed and changed my short ass shorts to sweatpants and then I walked into the bathroom- brushed my teeth and washed my face and proceeded to grab all my bags and take them downstairs where Zaire was on the phone with his girlfriend.

I waited until he walked away from the phone and then I ran to the phone and picked it up and she was on paused "Heyy." I dragged and soon enough her face appeared on the screen "Hey." She replied smiling at me .

"I got a question for you." I said and she nodded "How did my brother pull you ? You are fucking gorgeous." I said and she smiled "Thank you, your very pretty too but I fell in love with his personality." She said and I nodded .

"You live in LA?" I asked her and she nodded "Yes I do."

"Well when you gone come around ? Cause I wanna meet you." I said and she laughed "Umm I'm coming to your brothers game on Wednesday." She said and I nodded "Bet imma see you there." I said and she nodded and then Zaire came back grabbing his phone .

"Move ! Always doing something." He said mugging me "Stop being mean to her." I heard her say making me smile "Yeah what she said." I sugarcoated .

I finished getting all of my things from upstairs and brought them down and if you were wondering where my parents were they was gone cause they're flight was earlier than ours .