𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

Y'all I'm sorry for not being active I just have no ideas for this book like when I go to write this book my mind goes blank .. so if y'all could help me out with some ideas I would really appreciate it🖤

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

"What y'all doing? Making tacos for the whole neighborhood?" I asked Bri when she picked up four packs of ground beef.

It was Monday so y'all already knew what was about to go down tomorrow.. yep that's right TACO TUESDAY!!

"Girl be quiet and help me with this long ass list." She said handing me her phone which had a paragraph of groceries we were supposed to get "Seee no.. it ain't my fault savannah wanna be lazy and not go to the store ian helping with shit." I mumbled handing her back her phone .

"Keep that same energy when I tell her too." She nodded . Oh nahhh cause I remember that time when she whooped Briana when we was younger and Ian taking no chances cause ion get whoopings no more i stopped getting those at 8 and I'll be damned if I get hit with a belt or worse an extension cord .

"Not you turning into Zaire." I said grabbing her phone making her bust out laughing "Nahhh.. you ain't helping with shit remember?" She asked taking her phone from me .

Well sheeett you ain't gotta tell me twice bad mama jama .

I felt my phone vibrate against my booty making me grab my phone from out my back pocket and I seen it was Jayda FaceTiming me so I answered the call and waited until it connected .

"Where y'all at?" She asked looking around "We over here by the meats where the ground beef is at." I told her making her nod. Briana sent her to go get the taco shells and some more other stuff .

"I see Briana nappy ass head here I come she said hanging up making me laugh.

"She always talking shit."

"Huh? Oh cause I thought a pussy ho' said sum!" Jayda yelled walking over to us putting the stuff she got in the basket . "Girl shut up." Briana said pushing the cart down the aisle as we followed her .

"Ion know who she talking to but it's not me." Jayda said flipping her hair "It's the hair for meeee." She dragged making me roll my eyes "People get they hair done and don't know how to act." I said clicking on Instagram "For real." Briana agreed .

"While you on Instagram like my picture please and thank you." She smiled flipping her hair and I rolled my eyes as she walked down the aisle like she was a model .

Somebody please come get they daughter !!

Jaydamarie__