𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

|| 𝖅𝖎𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

We were now heading home and I couldn't be more happier , the lil gym was fun but I'm tired and sweaty so I'm just tryna get home .

We had ate at the gym so we wasn't making no stops we was just going straight home .

After dodgeball we had played 4v4 basketball with just the girls and then we played basketball with all the girls and boys AND parents together and that was real fun .

First it was girls vs boys and the girls won surprisingly so then the male parents and woman parents played against each other and ofc the men won so the girls went against the men parents and the men let us win and then the men parents went against the boys and the men parents won .

THEN the woman parents went against the boys and the boys won ALSO, the girls went against the woman parents and we let them win since they lost all their other games .

When we pulled up to the house I hopped out the car and grabbed everything I brung with me and went in the house .

I walked upstairs to my room and put all my stuff down on my bed and went straight to my closet and picked out clothes for me to wear when I got out of the shower .

After that I got into the shower and did everything else that consists in my night routine and then I went straight to sleep .

-

"ZIAH UNION!" Jayda yelled jumping on my bed "Jayda Thompson get yo big ass off me wtf wrong with you." I said kicking her off my bed .

I sat up seeing her now on the floor . "You ain't have to kick me tho."

"You ain't have to wake me up either , when you get here?" I asked grabbing my phone from beside me "Like two minutes ago..I asked my dad to drop me off cause Ian wanna be with him at practice." She shrugged "Oh." I replied making her nod and get up and get back on my bed.

She got on my bed properly this time though, "I'm tired of being single." She sighed "go out with Jalen then."

"I don't want him.. after he pulled that shit make me catch feelings for him and all of that just to say he ain't really like me." She rolled her eyes "I be thinking y'all be cool cause how y'all act when y'all be around each other."

"Nah it ain't nothing there no more." She shook her head "Get with dior." I shrugged "uhh no." She said "Well go find somebody you just said you tired of being single."

"I gotta date somebody that's not in the group cause they gone think imma homie hopper." She said making me shake my head laughing "What if their assumption Is true?" I asked tapping my chin texting mikey back .

"Bitch fight me!" She yelled standing up "One day my parents gone ban you from our house , all that damn cursing." I laughed "You curse too so wym?"

"Okay , but I don't scream cursing words and plus I live here so I can't be banned."

"Mm.. I'm just used to it my dad never tells me to stop cursing he actually lets me curse believe it or not." She said laying her head on my shoulder .

I got up letting her head fall on the bed and she starting mugging as I walked in my bathroom .

I grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth and wash my face . After that I got into the shower and all of that other stuff I be doing in the mornings .

When I finished getting dressed I walked out my bathroom and seen Jayda was laying on my bed typing on my phone and Briana was beside her looking into my phone with her hand over her mouth laughing.