𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

|| 𝕸𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖞 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖒𝖘 ||

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ (sᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ )

We were currently at ziah's house well zaire , Ziah ofc , bronny, me , and bri was there . The others had went home cause of tomorrow, the girls have an game .

Tomorrow I'm actually going back to San Diego , after the game tho but I'm going cause I got basketball practice and I need to be back in the gym so I can be ready for our next game on Monday.

I had just got put the shower and Ziah was in the shower now. I was just on my phone strolling on Instagram like I always do , then I moved to twitter .

I was really just waiting for ziah to get out the shower so I can go to sleep , for some reason I can't go to sleep without my arms being wrapped around her, at home I just be on FaceTime with her and sometimes I don't I just have to force my self to sleep .

Cause I be having to go to the gym early and shit , well I don't have to I choose to go to the gym, it just calms me to be honest .

Finally , Ziah came out the bathroom "Finally hurry up." I said to her turning off my phone putting it on her night stand by her bed .

"You was waiting for me?" She asked "Nah I was just on my phone knowing that I'm sleepy as hell." I said sarcastically as she put on Chicago P.D.

"Can you put my phone over there?" She asked . I grabbed her phone out her hand and put it where mine was before she laid her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her waist and then I was out like a light .

|| 𝖅𝖎𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

I woke up to my dad shaking me , "What?" I asked turning the other way "Why was mikey in here with you?" He asked "What do you mean?" I asked squinting my eyes at the bright light that was coming through my window.

"Why was he in the bed with you?"

"We obviously slept together , not like that but .." I trailed off and looked at his confused face and I started laughing he tried not laugh and just walked out my room .

I got up out the bed and went into my bathroom not even acknowledging the fact that the shower is on so mikey is probably in the shower .

Mikey's back was to me so he couldn't see me but that's when I realized he was in the shower , but Ian really care so I just started to brush my teeth .

I seen mikey jump in the shower when I the water turned on making me laugh "Bruh don't scare me like that." He said turning off the shower .

I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face while glancing at mikey every once in a while who was putting on his clothes .

When he got done putting on his clothes he walked out the bathroom . I grabbed everything I needed for the shower and took one as well .

After I got out and put on my clothes my dad came in my bathroom and told me that me and bri had to go to the basketball court we had in our house and get like a hour and 30 minutes practice since we ain't go to practice.

I ain't argue with him I just agreed cause I know 9 times out of 10 we gone be talking most of the time .

I walked out the bathroom and Mikey wasn't in my room and I scrunched up my face and grabbed my phone off the charger and then I changed into more comfortable clothes to play basketball in well practice in .

Briana came in my room and sat on my bed "You ready?" She asked "Yeah, where's mikey?" I asked "Your dad made him go in Zaire room cause he didn't want him in here when you were changing and he didn't want him to be a distraction cause we gotta workout, she told Zaire to stay in his room too." She explained .