𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

"Our first practice." I said recording me in the girls "You already know." Chalk said and Malu got into the camera and started putting up ✌🏾 signs while smiling .

"Period." I said ending the video captioning it 'first practice' and soon after I added the video to my story .

DejahUnion 10s

Currently we were leaving practice and it was 2 whole fucking hours because bitches wanted to keep playing like we don't have a game Friday

Currently we were leaving practice and it was 2 whole fucking hours because bitches wanted to keep playing like we don't have a game Friday .. but it was a good first practice I can say that .

"Whew I'm tired as fuck." Anya said sitting down on the ground once she walked out of the building. "Girl we didn't even do anything for real." I said mugging her and she glared at me . "Umm I don't train with Coach Nelson." She said .

"I don't either." I said and she smacked her lips "Not anymore."

I stopped training with him since I was playing in the summer and I didn't feel like going to train with him then after going to team practices that's just too much and my body can barely make it through his 3-4 hour long training.

"Well I got places to be so imma see y'all tomorrow." I said and they nodded telling me bye and all that and then I walked to my car and got in and pressed the start button .

"I do not feel like driving all the way to LA.. on JC I don't." I mumbled to myself putting on my seatbelt "Let me call Taija and see where she at."

I grabbed my phone and called Taija putting her on speaker then I backed out of the parking lot . "Yes?"

"Where you at little girl?" I questioned stopping at the stop sign for a few seconds then I went ahead and turned out of the area. "I'm with my mother at target." She replied causing me to nod "Where you at?"

"I'm in the car on my way to LA I just got finished with practice." I said and she started FaceTiming me after I got done talking so I accepted it and set my phone up on my dashboard. "You and bri wanna come to my house for a girls night or something ? It's supposed to be just me and my cousin but that's finna be boring." She explained.

"Yeah, but imma have to leave in the morning cause we got practice again." I told her "Damnn .. is it where it was last time?"

"Yep."

"You should've just stayed so you wouldn't have to drive all the way there and back tomorrow again."

"That's why I'm bringing Briana with me in the morning she's driving not me you and your cousin can come too though since we all gone be at your house." I requested and she nodded "Yeah she a fan girl and be wanting to meet y'all so ofc."