𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

|| 𝕵𝖆𝖞𝖉𝖆 𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖘𝖔𝖓 ||

"Bruh I hope this Sayori bitch at this party cause I'm ready to fight

"Bruh I hope this Sayori bitch at this party cause I'm ready to fight." I said to myself running my fingers through my loose curls .

"For real though she been so scary on the internet like come on bitch hiding behind her sick ass boyfriend." My sister on my mama side, Mariah said .

MARIAH KINNER || SIXTEEN

We were getting ready to go to the End Of The School Year party that was being thrown at the James Residence

I really hoped that she was there cause I wanna fight her ass and y'all probably wondering why do you wanna fight her ? She haven't did anything to you .

Well she has done something to me she throw shade on the internet but never wanna be direct and I know she talking about me cause if not who the fuck else she talking about ?

Her ass scary , and if I really wanted to expose her boyfriend and end they lil relationship I could.. but I'm not gone expose him on the internet imma do it in they face so I can see they relationship crumble .

I don't give a fuck about Jalen I don't like him no more I stopped liking about a month ago when we were in Atlanta and that's because of what he did to me and that was real fucked up so that's gone cost him his relationship.

He gone learn not to ever fuck with me again. Plus .. I'm with Brandon .. yeah Brandon Boston and no he does not have a girlfriend anymore I'm not that dumb bitch anymore I've learned from my mistakes believe it or not .

"Y'all ready?" Kiki asked and me and Mariah nodded . "What happened with you and Dej?" Kiki asked again looking at me "Oh! I told everybody on my spam that I was gone fight her at school or whatever and then I came to her in the hallway with a big ass crowd so she could think I wanted to fight and then I told her that I was playing and I wanted to be cool but she wasn't having it and she was mad so." I shrugged .