𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

|| 𝕭𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕵𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 ||

"It's getting weird." I mumbled to myself walking into the bathroom connected to the room I was sleeping in.

We just made it back from the Space Jump place in Queens and we got mobbed because Dejah accidentally recorded the name and all the fans raided the place so we left.

We were supposed to be having a meet and greet, but ion know if we gone still have that.. honestly all the things we planned are really going down drain we probably not even play against each other anymore.

It was supposed to be recorded by overtime but they flight got delayed so we probably have to push the days back but ANYWAYS .

I grabbed my toothbrush, applied toothpaste to it and then I began brushing my teeth "Briana." I heard somebody say and I looked to the left of me and seen Zaire standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

I held up my finger for him to wait while I finished brushing my teeth and once I finished I turned towards him "What?"

"Do me a favor." He said twisting his hair and I just stared at him waiting for him to go on "Let me sleep in here." He said and I scrunched up my face "Why? Amirah kick you out the room or something?"

I was originally sharing rooms with Amirah but he asked me to let him sleep in there so I let him and I took his room.. so that's why I have my own room right now.

"No.. well, Yea. Basically, she found out that I'm dating Saniyah." He said and I rolled my eyes "Sure.. I'll go back in the room with Amirah."

"You can't.. Me'arah sleeping in there with her." He said and I rolled my eyes once again "Oh my- okay." I said and he nodded and walked out of the bathroom and so did I .

I continued out of the room and went down the hall to where Dejah room was. My stuff was in her room don't ask why, but it was.

Every time I needed a change of clothing I went in there.

Once I got to the room door I walked in since the door was wide open and I grabbed my bags and walked back to my room- well me and Zaire's room now.

Once I got back in the room I sorted through the clothes and found me something to sleep in.

After I did that I hopped into the shower for a good 15 minutes, and when I got out I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom and back into the room.

I grabbed my phone off my charger and seen my boyfriend had called me so I called him back. "What?" He asked when the call connected.

"You called me?" I asked confused as to why he had an attitude "Why you ain't answer the phone?"

"Because I was in the shower." I said in a duh tone "Mhmm better not have been doing anything else.. any ways what you doing?" He asked.

"I'm about to go to sleep, what are you doing?"