𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

"I'm scared." I said looking at the paper with different hair colors on it "What yo mama gone do? Snatch the color out yo head?"

"She might." I mumbled to myself "I want this one." I said pointing to the sparkling amber color "Okay so you want just highlights?"

"Yeah like I want it halfway through my hair not all the way to the root." I explained and she nodded leaving me going to the back of the shop.

"Gabrielle gone whoop yo ass." Mikey said and I nodded staring at the wall "Atleast she'll be whooping my ass with a cute color in my head." I shrugged and he laughed.

"Okay so this color or this one?" The girl asked and I looked at the bottles she had in her hand "Let me see." I said and she handed me the bottles and I put them in the camera showing Mikey "Which one?"

"Second one." He said glancing at the camera before he went back to playing the game "This one." I said handing her the second one and she nodded grabbing the other one as well and walked to the back.

"I wanna go to the movies." I said to myself taking my hair out of the ponytail. "Alright so.. you ready?"

"Yeah." I said and she walked out again causing me to glance down at my phone seeing Mikey was still occupied with playing whatever game he was playing "What?" He questioned looking at me .

"Nothing." I said and he looked back at the TV but not before putting his phone down so that I was staring at the ceiling "Your annoying."

"I know." He responded as the girl came back with all of the items she needed to do my hair "Alright, I'm sorry.. it was a lot I had to do." She said and I waved her off "It's fine."

"So question.. can I record me doing your hair?" She asked and I nodded "Yeah I don't care." I said and she nodded putting her phone on her ring light stand "I just didn't want to record without your consent."

-

"And we're done." Sara said turning me towards the mirror so I could see "Ouu." I dragged out turning off my phone running my fingers through my straightened hair "I love it."

"Okay let me take a picture so I can post it on my Instagram." She said and I nodded grabbing my phone unlocking it taking a quick picture sending it to Mikey .

After she took her picture I paid her, gave her a NICE tip, and then I left the shop and began walking to my car. "My mama about to be too mad." I said to myself putting on my seatbelt starting up my car and my phone started ringing "Hello?" I asked answering the phone without looking at the Caller ID.