𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

I was gone do Briana POV but this story getting a lil boring so I'm not gonna do that 🌚 .

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘪𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵
𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟻 𝚊𝚖

𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘪𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟻 𝚊𝚖

"Hurry up before you get left." Zaire said and I waved him off and walked towards the chick-fil-a store that was located in the airport .

Currently we were all at the airport waiting for our flight to board to Florida .

It was a lil family vacation or whatever and not gone lie I needed this cause with all the drama chileee I need a break from everyone .

So with that being said it's only me , my mom , my dad , zaya , zaire , and kaavia you know family .

"Hello , Welcome To Chick-Fil-A how may I help you?" The worker asked me and I told her my order and all that other stuff and I finally got my food after they said my pleasure about fifty thousand times .

I know y'all probably wondering how I'm going to Florida and I'm playing basketball in the summer.. well I'm not playing until AFTER I come back cause I still haven't decided what team I'm playing with .

"Dej the plane about to board bring yo ass!" I heard Zaire yell causing me to hurry up and run back to where my stuff was and then I ran towards the door where you board the plane and gave the lady my ticket .

"Not them already on the plane." I said to Zaire as we walked through the tunnel thingy "I should've left yo ass." He said shaking his head and i side eyed him "Anyways."

"You still not talking to Briana?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes "This a vacation we are getting away from our problems not bringing them up." I said tapping his forehead.

"What did she do to become a problem?" He questioned "Ask her." I said and but my bags above my seat and then I sat down "She doesn't know she said she apologized and everything." He said and I shrugged.

"Zaire please leave me alone I honestly don't give a fuck I'll talk to her when I feel like it." I shrugged and he mugged me "Problematic ass."

"That's your lil girlfriend." I shot back at him grabbing my chicken sandwich from out of the bag "Bruh why I gotta sit by her ? She just gone be on FaceTime with Mikey the whole time telling him how much she miss him."

"No I'm not he's gonna be busy the whole day." I said "Doing what?"

"He goes to the gym in the morning so that's probably where he is right now, and then after that he is most likely going to go back to sleep.. then he gotta be with his trainer then after that? He's going somewhere with his family, and then he got a game later on tonight." I explained.