𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

I'm trying to get better at posting more y'all.. I just have been having writers block ALOT lately I think I rewrote this chapter like 3 times .

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

"CAUSE SHE THICK!" Jayda yelled "Thi thi thi thi thi thick, Thi thi thi thi thi thick, Thi thi thi thi thi thick!" Briana yelled doing some dance with her hips

"CAUSE SHE THICK!" Jayda yelled "Thi thi thi thi thi thick, Thi thi thi thi thi thick, Thi thi thi thi thi thick!" Briana yelled doing some dance with her hips .

She swore she was a TikTok dancer but we all know she can't dance to save her life. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket so I grabbed it and seen Taija was calling me .

I answered it and put the phone to my ear "Yes Taija Erie Arnold?" I asked "Bi- Girl where y'all at?" She asked and I could hear the frustration in her voice "I told you we in the first one on the left." I said "OMGGG .. I have to walk all the way back down there bruuu." She dragged .

"Where you at?"

"I'm all the way on the other side bro.. here I come." She said and she hung up and I put my phone back in my back pocket .

We were in the gym and as in we I mean ; Zaire , Bronny , Jalen , Sharife , Shaqir , and Amari. If y'all wondering why mikey not with us it's because the school year is ending and he got finals to do and his championship game coming up just like mine is so we can't see each other right now .

I don't even know if he coming to my game on Monday, he might not cause this game not in Los Angeles it's in San Jose .

I haven't asked him either because I don't want him to stress about it I just want him to focus on his tests and his Champ game that's coming up .

Taija was coming to the gym with us cause she haven't been able to make it to the last few practices because her mom be busy and her dad not really In Her life .

I mean her mom is an actress, singer , and a comedian so she be busy all the time, If y'all don't know by now her mama is Tichina Arnold .

"Y'all let's make a TikTok." Bri said looking at me and Jayda "Ight what TikTok we doing?" Jayda asked standing up "Let's do the Tap In." She said setting her phone up and tapping the sound and some random girl popped up and started doing it .

Briana & Jayda knew the dance cause they be on TikTok all the time I be on there too but not as much as they do, but I didn't know the dance and Ian feel like learning it either .

"You do the woah like James Charles we don't need you." Jayda said pushing me out the camera frame "Girl fuck you." I said rolling my eyes and the gym door opened and in walked Taija .

"SISTAA!" She yelled running towards me and once she got to me she hugged me and I hugged her back . "Hey Dada & Bri." She said turning her attention towards them "Heyyy!" Bri said walking over to where we was hugging her "Ion like the nickname but hey bb."