𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

"Dej." Somebody said shaking me and I opened my eyes seeing Jayda and I looked beside me "Where my boyfriend?" I asked "He left to go get dressed." She said and I nodded and got up "Why- what y'all do?" She asked .

"What you mean?"

"You only got on panties Deja." She said "I got hot." I laughed "It was real hot." I said and she squinted "Y'all did something?"

"Nooo it was hot." I said laughing. We didn't do anything, but we almost did . I was hot tho so that's why I had took off my pants . "I feel like you lying." She said "I'm not lying, I would've told you if we did plus you was in the room." I said.

"Girl you know when I sleep I can't hear a damn thing." She said making me laugh "I promise we ain't do nothing." I said searching through my bag for clothes "mmm.. so y'all comfortable comfortable? Going to sleep without pants and shit." She ranted .

"Sis.. if you was hot as hell and had on pants wouldn't you take them off ? I don't sleep with pants on anyways."

Once I got done finding the clothes I wanted to wear I went in the bathroom and started brushing my teeth and washing my face . After that I got into the shower .

After I got out I changed into my clothes and put on lotion and perfume and all of that . Then I just straightened my hair a little bit more and then I was done getting ready .

"Where's Briana?" I asked Jayda walking back in the room . "She's still in the boys room." She said making me nod . I sat on the bed and sighed and grabbed my phone, Lately I've been getting more and more attached to Mikey .

I wanna be around him all the time , I be wanting to sleep with him alll the time . But of course we can't do that cause we live in two different cities but I wasn't playing I'm going to San Diego with him .

Imma ask my mom sometime today . "Hey y'all!" Briana walked in the room "Hey bestfriend." I said "Guess what happened." Jayda said "What?" Bri asked .

"When I woke up Deja she ain't have on no pants just straight panties." Jayda said and I rolled my eyes . She acting like she ain't lose her whole virginity and she getting hype cause I went to sleep without pants .

"Ouuuu looks like we both had a fun night." Briana said "Ian do shit but sleep.. tf yo do?" I asked "So me- aht I forgot you dated my brother ion wanna hear nothing sexual cause the image of that happening is going to pop in my head and imma be traumatized." I said

"Tell me later Briana." Jayda said making Briana nod "But ! I came in here to tell y'all we finna leave . Where should we go the amusement park or arcade first?" Briana asked .