𝕾𝖎𝖝

|| 𝖅𝖎𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

It was a Monday and I was at practice with bri and Jayda

It was a Monday and I was at practice with bri and Jayda . Well we were actually just getting finished with practice .

"Feels so good to be doing basketball again." Jayda said fixing her hair "Tell me about it." Bri said "We should go outside right?" Jayda asked us "Yeah my dad just texted me and said he here." Bri said looking at her phone .

"Well my mom is here and Jayda coming with me." I said "Okay bye imma FaceTime y'all." Bri said to us waving we waved back and walked out the double doors and to my moms car .

"Hey girls ! How was practice?" She asked pulling out the school parking lot "Tiring I think I wanna quit basketball." I said making my mom hit on brakes.

"What?" She said "Mom I'm playing." I said in a 'duh' tone "Oh girl cause I was about to say! Jayda you coming to our house or you going home?" My mother asked Jayda .

"Y'all house my dad is gone to a game with his team." She replied "Okay." My mom said and like 5 minutes later we pulled up to the house .

Me and Jayda grabbed our bags and went in the house and went up to my room , ofc we have a guest room but she wanted to sleep in my room and it really don't matter to me. "That's fine I can use the guest bathroom." I said "Well let me use the guest bathroom where is it?" She asked "Uhh next to Zaire room if you know where that is." I said .

"Yeah I remember." She said and grabbed her clothes and walked out my room I grabbed clothes to change in and I went in my bathroom and got into the shower when I got out I freshened up and everything .

I put my dirty clothes where it belongs and I laid across my bed and went on Instagram and Mikey was live "He always live." I mumbled and clicked on it to see what he was doing .

He was just in the gym with his coach.

Jayda busted in my room and closed the door "Girl Whats wrong?" I asked her "Omg omg!" She said getting on the bed "Jayda you better not be playing what happened?" I asked .

"Zaire walked in on me while I was getting dressed." She said "Uhhhh." I said scratching my head "He stood there for like 2 seconds before he snapped out his lil trance and walked out and he repeatedly said he was sorry." She continued .

"Do we have to tell Jalen or Bri?" I asked "No.. I mean I don't think so we ain't do nothing and I see him more as a brother." She said "Okay." I said .

I looked down at my phone and seen people was talking to me in the comments .

Heyyy Ziah !

Ziah watching her mans !

ZiahUnion y'all funny 😂

I dropped my phone on the bed and Mikey came into the camera and bent down to see the comments I'm guessing I seen a smile spread across his face as he grabbed his phone and typed something.