𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

"Dej." I heard chalk say before hopping on top of me "Girl get off of me." I said opening my eyes rubbing them "Nope I'm comfortable." She said laying down on top of me and I mugged her.

"I'm just playing I don't like you like that." She said getting off of me and I shrugged "Neither do I." I said grabbing my phone and she gasped with her hand covering her mouth.

"For real ?"

"I'm playing girl." I said pushing her shoulder "mmm." She said eyeing me as I scrolled down my Instagram feed and after I finished she was still staring at me so I recorded her staring "Get her sir ! She's a fan."

"Never a fan Of Dejah Kelly Union." She said shaking her head and I flipped the camera back on me and covered my mouth "Wow that hurt my feelings not gone lie." I said and ended the video and added it to my story and she hugged me .

"I'm playing bestie." She said and i scrunched up my face pushing her off me "Don't be a hypocrite."

I got out of the bed and grabbed my bag and took it to the hotel bathroom and began to get ready.

First I brushed my teeth and washed my face cause the breath was hotter than Vinnie and stankier than you .. yes you girl you stank go take a shower 😷 .

After I finished with that I took my daily 25 to 30 minute showers than after I was done I threw my hair in a bun and changed into a random shirt and some sweatpants.

"Dejah girl hurry up!" Malu yelled banging on the door and I opened the bathroom door "I'm ready." I said sliding my feet into my Nike slides-

"About time."

"Where we going?" I questioned leaving out of the bathroom "Coach is taking us to breakfast after that I don't know she didn't mention." She expressed and I nodded grabbing my phone off my charger .

"Okay let's go the girls are waiting in the lobby." Chalk told me and Malu and we all walked out of the hotel room and went down to the lobby where everyone was .

"Okay girls let's go the bus I made reser- we got reservations Coach ? Oh you rich rich." Tiana said making us all laugh "Chile Anyways hurry up and get on this bus." Coach J told us and we all left the lobby and got onto our team bus .

It was like those travel busses because we were going to be traveling from Nevada To California so we were going to need a bus.

"Y'all talked to Anya?" Chalk asked looking at her phone "Yeah I spoke to her last night." I said glancing at the window "I talked to her a few days ago I think." Malu replied .