𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔

|| 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖍 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 ||

"Where the fuck you been at baby girl?" My mama asked when I walked into the house . "I was at Briana's house." I responded .

I haven't been home since Monday and it's Thursday and I honestly ain't think they cared cause nobody called me texted me nothingg.

"I thought bri was grounded." Zaire said and I mugged him cause why are you talking ? "What does that have to do with anything?" I asked looking at him .

"Your not supposed to be over there so ma ground her too!" He yelled standing up "She don't take orders from you." I smiled at him continuing to walk upstairs "Wait." My dad said and I turned around.

"What Sir?"

"Why didn't you tell anybody you wasn't coming home?" He asked and I rolled my eyes "Y'all obviously didn't care cause y'all ain't call nor text and I never tell y'all anything unless I'm going outta town."

"Well you better start and since you wanna go and be with Briana knowing she grounded give me them keys and you can be grounded with her." He said and I stared at him.

"This a joke ? Where the cameras?" I asked looking around and I spotted one of our security cameras "That's it? That's the one y'all using?" I asked pointing at it "Dejah."

"Mamaaaaaa." I dragged looking at her and Zaire walked up to me and snatched my keys out my hand "Now go to your room!" Zaire yelled at me and I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to my room .

I closed my door behind me and threw my phone on my bed and sat on the chair in-front of my bed .

"This is so dumb." I stated "How do I get grounded cause I go see my best friend like what the fuck?" I questioned mugging the wall.

My phone starting ringing causing me to grab it and I seen it was Briana so I answered the FaceTime call and laid back on the chair.

"Come back I'm bored." She said when the FaceTime video connected "I would if I could .. tell me why when I walked in the door my mama and daddy was there and 3 minutes later boom I'm grounded and they took my Keys." I explained to her and she laughed .

"What the fuck did you do?"

"He say it's because I went to your house and you was on punishment like what the fuck that gotta do with me?" I questioned "Damnnn not we both on lockdown!! As we should ! You wanna sneak out tonight?" She asked and I laughed .

"Bitch what ? No." I added "Where is we even gone go?"

"Let's go to Sacramento."

"What Carrr do you have Louis!?" I mugged her through the phone "Gi- Anyways imma go live and add you." She said and I nodded "Okay."

She hung up the phone and I got up and went into my bathroom and used it cause a bitch had to pee.

After I finished I wiped and washed my hands then I went to Instagram and she was live so I joined .

"Finally." She said and added me to the live and I set my phone up on the mirror "Hey whore." I smiled and she rolled her eyes "Bitch what took you so long?"