𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

|| 𝕵𝖆𝖞𝖉𝖆 𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖘𝖔𝖓 ||

"Bro just listen." Jalen said making me roll my eyes . It was currently 4:32 in the morning and I was standing outside my house talking to Jalen.

Why are we outside at 4:32 in the morning ? I have no idea..

"What am I listening to jalen ? Everything coming out your mouth is bullshit." I spat "Bro!" He said getting frustrated "You won't let me say shit ! You always assuming."

"What I don't get is that how you trying to talk to me after all the shit you put me through ! You fucked a whole bitch at the hotel but you worried about me ! To you I ain't nothing but a hoe that's easy." I replied to him "What?"

"Yeah you heard me ! You ain't think I knew that you slept with Amirah ! Ian fucking dumb." I scrunched up my face and he sighed rubbing his hands down his face .

I turned around and walked back in my house and closed the door behind me . I walked back upstairs to my room and closed my room door .

I sat down on my bed and decided to call deja .. it's 4 almost 5am and I know she don't be up this late but imma give it a try . I went to her name in my phone and regular called her and like I expected she ain't answer .

I sighed and put my phone on the charger and just decided to go to sleep .

-

"Jayda!" My sister yelled shaking me, waking me up in the process "What?" I asked "Dad is leaving." She said and I nodded "Okay?"

"I just wanted to tell you." She said and walked out my room leaving my door wide open . She is so fucking irritating!

I huffed and snatched the covers off me and slammed my door shut and walked into my bathroom that was in my room.

I turned the shower on the hottest temperature and then I put the setting that was on the shower head on massage .

(If y'all got one of them shower heads that got the settings on it 👇🏾